Sign in to follow this  
Shaynus

Slot.it parts availability?

G'day All

I've been looking at some of the online Oz / NZ slot car shops and see there seems to be stuff all 28 (yellow) and 27 (black) crown gears available in general.

Has slot.it stopped parts production due to Covid-19, or is it freight time that is the issue, or both or neither. Has any body heard anything in regards to this?

Cheers,

Shayne

Thanks for that Chas. I saw on their site that the 27T (black) is out of stock, and must have just assumed the 28T (yellow) was out of stock too.

Thank you for drawing that to my attention! Now to see what other goodies I "need" to make for a worth while order...

;-)

It just happens that GI25-bz and GI27-bz are out of stock at Slot.it right now. But blink again, and in a month or two they will undoubtedly be back in stock.
With around 1,200 stock lines in their range, there are always going to be a few stock-outs as you try and manage things well.
There is one spur GS1833 that is out of stock, other than that, so far as I know, all crowns, spurs and pinions are in stock.

You could always shell out a little more, and use a modular crown + stopper for 5.5mm or 6mm pinion - They come in 24, 25, 26, or 27 teeth. 

Ah, thanks for the info! I was just worried that when they were out of stock in various stores, some saying that there was no ETA on replacement, that it could be an extended amount of time before any were available (considering what has occurred world wide this year...)