2020 Touring Car Proxy Round 4 - Andrew's track

Sports Racer

As much as I like Barras and old Fords the two should never be mixed. I think one of God's commandments was Thou shall never fit a 6 cylinder in an XY.

Especially one with a shaker and those plates.

Edited by Sports Racer

May the downforce be with you.

2 hours ago, Sports Racer said:

As much as I like Barras and old Fords the two should never be mixed. I think one of God's commandments was Thou shall never fit a 6 cylinder in an XY.

Especially one with a shaker and those plates.

It’s a factory 6cyl Paul ...I like taking the pissssssssssssss to all v8 freaks....

cause I’m a Rotary freak ...I couldn’t own the car with the 351c in it so I’ll take the piss ...

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Jess mulla said:

I have a collection of slot cars to sell that were left to me. Can anyone point me in the right direction to sell the please. Much appreciated 

Hi Jess

There is a for sale section on the forum, you can list them there, or of course there is the usual Gumtree, ebay and Facebook Marketplace.

http://www.auslot.com/forums/index.php?/forum/17-for-sale-or-trade/

If you are looking for an idea of prices I'm sure there are plenty of people on here who can give you some idea.

Posting pictures on the forum can be a bit tricky so don't think twice about asking for a hand with it