Sign in to follow this  
Sports Racer

2020 Touring Car Proxy Round 3 - Nev's track

Yeap, I was catching up after being slow off of the line. Could have made the pass somewhere else it looked like to me. Hopefully not to much damage to the cars.

MOPAR or NOCAR YES IT'S A HEMI

Did notice some bits flying of , dunno which car tend to agree about where to pass and not where to pass, still one way of nobbling the competition chuckle

I keep reminding them it's a proxy but the guys racing your cars are normal guys who like to race.

You should see how hard they race their own cars. :D

May the downforce be with you.

Hey guys finally got my Acc. Up and going wow what racing. Congratulations to the Podium winners  and my hats off to the great Builders

Thanks for the vids Paul,The Megane looks to be behaving it's self fairly well thanks to the MJK's'

This year it is doing 4 - 5 laps more than last year & lap times are also improved.

Bring on Rd 4:D.

Cheers Jimmy:D

To finsh first,first you gotta finish

15 hours ago, sdeamon said:

hi were can i fined the rules please

look here. click on the sport racer created a topic line and it will open up. or look at the thread named 2020 Touring Car Proxy, it is the 1st post

Edited by lancelot

thanks for the round guys and congrats to the podium, well done.

Pretty close racing over the entire field 10 laps between top and bottom, a couple of de slots and you've lost a lap pretty quickly.

On to the next round

Also I love the organized space in the corner of the track, cars and controllers stacked on top of each other!!!  Very Cool

Your car behaves itself but feels sluggish. It drives like a heavy Scalextric car and needs more power.

When I replaced your gear I noticed you had lead everywhere and a lot of it. That's ok if you're after a slow, easy to drive car but extra weight means slower out of corners and you have to brake earlier.

Putting in a Slot.it black endbell motor sealed your fate. It's only 21k and 150g*cm whereas the orange endbell motor would have been a better choice. It's 23k and 170g*cm.

May the downforce be with you.

motor is a piranha 23k.... but the chassis is way more limited than the nsr clio i used last year... i should have use this motor in the clio this year instead.