Hello everybody!

Eno the Wonderdog

After a wee while away doing that life bullshit I have a space to put a track in. I think I want to build something like Baskerville as it lets me have a walkway and a step in into the space. Anyhow - once again the Dog is planning a track! I'm up in the edge of Ipswich Queensland now and had to give my old track away. 

Captain's log: We are enroute to some planet whose name I cannot pronounce to do something really complicated that I don't understand.

AHA !!   You got my cheeky message on that thread.  Welcome home old friend.

Recovering Lapsed Slot Addict :ph34r:  *  Custodian of many used screws (mostly loose :rolleyes:)  *  Total kidder  *  Companion of other delusional slot addicts :lol:  

1 hour ago, Sports Racer said:

Eno building a track?

Where have I heard that before? ;)

Now play nice in the sandpit sporty, I raced at Eno's up at Dandenong  :lol:

Recovering Lapsed Slot Addict :ph34r:  *  Custodian of many used screws (mostly loose :rolleyes:)  *  Total kidder  *  Companion of other delusional slot addicts :lol:  

Bet you it takes Eno a couple of months to decide what layout he wants, after multiple posts asking for everyone's advice.

Then a bit of procrastinating while he thinks about what materials to use and a few more posts on the choice of paint for the track surface.

Add discussions on the wiring, lane spacing, laying of braid, lane colours, track timing and a bit of Bathurst whinging.

Then when all is settled and ready to go he'll change his mind and start the process over again. :D

Mind you, nearly everything I learnt about building my tracks came from reading Eno's old posts.

Edited by Sports Racer

May the downforce be with you.

• 1 year later...