What motor Type?

I have a 3D printed chassis that came with the Nissan 3D printed body.

I have tried the various motors I have at home here but none will fit.

Here's a few pics of the chassis to see if someone here would know what type of motor I'm after.

50105955533_a168155146_c_d.jpg  50106524606_a9c6e284f4_c_d.jpg

Seems to be the length of a long can motor except the hole nearest the rear axle is different.

Any help is much appreciated.

cheers

Matt

The hole at the rear axle end looks like a standard mabuchi endbell holder but if there is room for a long can then you might need a spacer like some of the Scalextric cars used to put a mabuchi in a johnson motor holder.

Corporate greed is driving inflation.

Cash, use it or lose it.  No Digital Currency, No Digital ID.

Cheers for the input fellas.

I did find a motor on Ebay that will fit the dimensions of the motor mount holes but they are not in stock from all sellers, long can 22150 RPM 12V.

Might have to see if I can find myself some adapters,spacers to use but I do believe Shane has printed a chassis that suits the Nissan.

Matt

I'm currently "developing" one for the VE shell and that's in black as that is what is in the printer.

Done a handful of test laps. Seems to go OK. Hopefully the blue chassis will be used in anger on Friday, if I can tweak it in time for a mate to use under a Falcon body.

It is similar to what I put under my proxy Audi, so that should be an acid test!