rims with incorporated puleys,
zIDVIQ1.jpgwAAACH5BAEKAAAALAAAAAABAAEAAAICRAEAOw==
suspension,
ekypMIE.jpgwAAACH5BAEKAAAALAAAAAABAAEAAAICRAEAOw==
lightweight cockpit(not so good)
jDTz28Z.jpgwAAACH5BAEKAAAALAAAAAABAAEAAAICRAEAOw==
image widget

Edited by alexis in greece

Great interior there Alexis. Luv the additional detail. Well done. How much does it weigh? Would be a great addition to all Group B Scaly cars. Regards Chas Le Breton (charlesx)

Thanks Alexis.

All I need is one for the Metro if they decide to allow. Metro interior and body is 40 grams so I have suggested no restrictions for this and Audit as long as everything looks the same outside.  Motor, gears etc. to remain as is of course. My standard Ford RS with standard interior is about 30 grams but OZ Rally Ford RS 200 20gms.so that would be my aim for Metro. 

Not sure about Lancia as it is fairly close to Ford RS200. Your light weight interior might be a good compromise.

We will have to wait for new rules I suppose. No idea if your Lancia interior would fit Metro but it could probably be adapted.

Hope things are getting better virus wise in Greece. NZ pretty good but new cases are currently being imported from overseas which is disappointing.

Regards Chas Le Breton

Thanks Alexis that is very kind but a bit too much to ask and no idea what new rules will be. Perhaps an option when the rules are published. Not sure of dimensions of MSC one. Possibly bigger??? but might be close enough. I was thinking I could just alter Lancia one but not an option at this stage. Regards Chas Le Breton