Farrout

Holden Commodore Group A in 1/32?

I do like them to look right. I am ok of scale is a little off to allow them to race a bit better. Fly M3 much better on my track than Scalextric due to wider track. 

10 hours ago, Farrout said:

What? Where? Who? Which Phil makes a Jaguar XJS larger than George’s?  Don’t get me wrong Turners is amazing. 

He had one from years ago but all gone now. I think the mold was done and I ended up with the last one. 

My XY and XW were taked off a diecast, my XJS is Scale I think I may be wider than George’s only because of the moulding, the original was scale..

I think the body is just sprung on the sides a bit,the one I am racing is fine.

The one I gave Vinno had been sitting on the bench for some time, I was going to build a second car but it never managed to get to the top of the list, LOL

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, kalbfellp said:

I think the body is just sprung on the sides a bit,the one I am racing is fine.

The one I gave Vinno had been sitting on the bench for some time, I was going to build a second car but it never managed to get to the top of the list, LOL

I like it Phil, it is still not as wide as most cars but is good as it is lower than most. 

Would either of you be able to post a photo of yours?  Btw found a great livery for it. In 1984 they raced a one off in Macau in black and gold JPS livery 

On 7/23/2020 at 11:28 PM, Farrout said:

Would either of you be able to post a photo of yours?  Btw found a great livery for it. In 1984 they raced a one off in Macau in black and gold JPS livery 

56C31ADF-9DAC-450C-A3DC-BD7BCB510C4A.jpeg

489D5BC3-B00B-45DC-B72B-923CEDE0FB48.jpeg

• Like 1

Thanks Vince, mine is a bit battle scared having race two Group A club series.

Mine has a Ninco Subaru chassis under it, if anyone is looking for a suitable chassis.

I found the Shapeways Scalextric Torana chassis perfect for mine. Or you could use the standard Torana chassis if you have one floating around as another option. 

34 minutes ago, Farrout said:

Thanks for those photos. . Shapeways Torana  chassis sounds ideal for me 

You might want to check the body you end up with as I don’t know if the George Turner Jag and the Phil Jag are the same wheelbase?