Last of the trio i,ve done is the 65 Galaxie , same set up as the others Amarto 3d chassis this chassis fits all 3 by the way, another Pirana 25k ballrace motor, running on PG's XPG,s , and the last of my Hycote double acrylic Ford Diamond white cars , decals mostly by C & C .

On the track bloody quick just like the others and so so smooth, great fun to drive , racing this alongside the Fairlane with the missus last night was great fun , as always with the missus have to watch out for the arse she has great control powering it throught the esses , it,s either the quick or the dead , so i try to be quick chuckle.

65galaxie1.JPG

65galaxie2.JPG

65galaxie3.JPG

• Like 2

Nice work, Peter...... certainly has its butt on the ground...

What did you use for the chrome? or was it part of the original model?

frats,

Rosco

Looks great Peter Gunn. Still working on Mini. Regards Chas Le Breton (charlesx)

Main parts like the front section, rear bumper, pipes are chromed , actually one of the best chrome production models i,ve seen , i did black out some of it especially the grill think it,s to much chrome , door handles and small detail work i use a chrome pen for.

And Charles would not try running a mini against these tanks , only one result i can assure you.

Thanks Peter,

didn't know about these pens... have just ordered one. I'd like to order the 30 ml refill so that I can use my airbrush to make home-made decals..... 

Like to see how wheel inserts come up when sprayed with an airbrush as well... 

All news to me - thanks for your reply..

frats,

Rosco

Peter does Amato also do Chassis for the Dodge Charger and the Plymouth?  I understand the one chassis fits the 63 Galaxie, the 65 Galaxie and the Fairlane?  Would love to set up all mine this way

Farrout Angelo lists a Carrera Plymouth Fury Chassis in 3d, your best bet is to contact him direct at  angelo.amato@live.co.uk and see what he is doing currently , i know he will do specials if he gets 6 or more enquires, and also he might have those chassis you asked about in the pipeline, so contact him, regards Keith.