New Forum Looks Good

dangermouse

For folks who by default have "new content" as their default page when they entered forum, that link will no longer work.
SO - if you go to Activity in the top line menu, then My Activity Streams;  you can create your own customised version of what you like to have the forum do for you.
You can save that as your link and you will get that exact mix of content each time you come to forum. Better still, you can save more than one "mix"
See below

streams.JPG

Recovering Lapsed Slot Addict :ph34r:  *  Custodian of many used screws (mostly loose :rolleyes:)  *  Total kidder  *  Companion of other delusional slot addicts :lol:  

Just be aware that to insert pictures from your own photobucket, server, or where-ever they are stored, that instead of a small icon of an image on the menu bar at the top of the post, it is down the bottom - see this image. "Insert image from URL"  

pictures.JPG

Recovering Lapsed Slot Addict :ph34r:  *  Custodian of many used screws (mostly loose :rolleyes:)  *  Total kidder  *  Companion of other delusional slot addicts :lol:  

2 hours ago, rosco01 said:

thanks Jacob...... and SlotzNZ..... lots to learn.

The option to post direct seems to have disappeared - maybe it was "sussed"... 

Great work, fella's..

frats,

Rosco

Yep sorry, we don't have the capacity to store people's own images right now. It's also not part of any immediate plans for us to allow.

12 hours ago, Vinno said:

Best thank Jacob I just nagged him until he realised I was never going to stop. :lol::lol:

I can't believe that I wanted to grow up

Mount Salt Panorama Track Combined Road and Rally Track built near Salt Pan Creek Padstow - Sydney

A quick build rally track

2017 WRP Round 11 at Mt Salt Panorama

https://i128.photobu...zpss7sqiwfj.jpg

5 hours ago, dangermouse said:

Hi team - when you go to a post and the images don't load is there anyway we can make them load?

I worked out with my own posts if I edit the post the images then appear. Was wondering if there was anything we can do for other posts?

cheers

DM

It will take a week or so for everything to load back up, this is what happened with the test forum we were using too. The software just needs to re link everything again so it takes some time. 

Just a FYI, when on my phone pressing icons, or reply boxes only works when in landscape mode (phone held sideways). Once in the "reply to topic" text box I can turn the phone back to portrait and type away.

Not a biggie, but thought you should know, and let other users know in case they were getting stuck not being able to reply.

:)

Ha! It is working fine now for this reply! :D

(Of course!) Fixed just like that - jeez you're good Jacob! ;)

Actually,  thinking of it, I think it worked ok last night too, so obviously an issue at my end (Samsung Android phone)

Sorry for the false alarm