Sign in to follow this  
MrFlippant

Worldwide Slot Car Chat On Zoom!

You're Invited!

Topic: World Wide Slot Car Chat
Time: Jul 15, 2020 06:00 PM Central Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/84790308621?pwd=eDVYSHdUelhPeW5DSDFTVTJHMm1uQT09

Meeting ID: 847 9030 8621
Password: 704132

Time Zone Calculator for 6pm CST:
https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html?iso=20200603T230000&p1=234&p2=179&p 3=136&p4=37&p5=240&p6=103

Participants should mute their microphone unless they are speaking. This is to avoid accidentally interrupting someone who is talking. If you are making noise, I will mute your mic, so don't unmute until you're ready to speak. That said, don't be afraid to unmute when you want to add something to the conversation. I don't always catch every little wave. Join the chat a few minutes early to test things out and figure out where the mute button is. We are usually there 10-15 minutes early, but the recording will start on the hour.

We'll start with short introductions for returning guests, full intro for new guests who want to share, and then open it up to show and tell, news and reviews, and general Q&A. We will then pull topics from the list I'm making from your suggestions!

Suggestions are welcome for talking points and questions you would like to see us answer. If you have a burning question for the group, or a subject you'd like to discuss or watch later, please post your ideas below. I'll compile them all before the show and we'll see how many we can get to.

Come as a viewer or participant, either is fine. You can mute your mic and/or block your camera, it's up to you. There's even a text chat function that can be used if you don't or can't use a microphone.

I hope you are able to join us!

You're Invited!
Topic: World Wide Slot Car Chat #14
Time: Jul 22, 2020 01:00 PM Central Time (US and Canada)
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 868 1401 1135
Password: 168308
Time Zone Calculator for 1pm CST:
Participants should mute their microphone unless they are speaking. This is to avoid accidentally interrupting someone who is talking. If you are making noise, I will mute your mic, so don't unmute until you're ready to speak. That said, don't be afraid to unmute when you want to add something to the conversation. I don't always catch every little wave. Join the chat a few minutes early to test things out and figure out where the mute button is. We are usually there 10-15 minutes early, but the recording will start on the hour.
We'll start with short introductions for returning guests, full intro for new guests who want to share, and then open it up to show and tell, news and reviews, and general Q&A. We will then pull topics from the list I'm making from your suggestions!
Suggestions are welcome for talking points and questions you would like to see us answer. If you have a burning question for the group, or a subject you'd like to discuss or watch later, please post your ideas below. I'll compile them all before the show and we'll see how many we can get to.
Come as a viewer or participant, either is fine. You can mute your mic and/or block your camera, it's up to you. There's even a text chat function that can be used if you don't or can't use a microphone.

You're invited!

Topic: World Wide Slot Car Chat #15
Time: Jul 29, 2020 06:00 PM Central Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting

Meeting ID: 868 9292 9353
Passcode: 954951

Time Zone Calculator for 6pm CST:

You're invited!

Topic: World Wide Slot Car Chat #16
Time: Aug 5, 2020 01:00 PM Central Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/83829477394?pwd=QjFtcy9oQlNyNTlGSkQ4b0VpRW9FQT09

Meeting ID: 838 2947 7394
Passcode: 257724

Time Zone Calculator for 1pm CST: 
https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html?iso=20200603T180000&p1=234&p2=179&p3=136&p4=37&p5=240&p6=103