World Wide Slot Car Chat On Zoom!

MrFlippant

• gazza pinned this topic

You may not be getting so many that are native to this forum because apart from some short bangs in 3 Oz states, we antipodeans have been roaming free like gypsies, oops, sorry, not allowed to use those un-PC words - roaming free like "travelers" ( if the Irish gypsies don't object to being called that) ... it's hard these days .... 

We kiwis were told to go save our travel gypsy industry from extinction here [I get confused easy] , by spending up in "our own backyard" so we are all rushing around the country throwing coin at hotels, restaurants and places that shake-you-down-to-let-you-in  or on, or under, or through......... 
We just came home for a holiday from another holiday......

At least I am ticking some long overdue boxes. 

Hey Greg, I just realised, you could categorise these chats by beard number, sub-titled weeks of growth.  
You must have grown and removed 3 or 4 since the start.

Recovering Lapsed Slot Addict :ph34r:  *  Custodian of many used screws (mostly loose :rolleyes:)  *  Total kidder  *  Companion of other delusional slot addicts :lol: