Studebaker Champion

Wobble

Some time ago I scored this 3D body off ZeGas and now that we're in lockdown and there's no pressure to finish the Bartlett Camaro and the Ponty's paint is drying, I thought I'd make a start.

as it arrived

DSCF5934.jpg

and after

DSCF5981.jpg

and sitting atop a Carrera '57 Chevy chassis that will require a bit of stretching

DSCF5982.jpg

• Upvote 1
bram1_zpsfkhrhndv.jpg

So is it a Champion or a Commander?

I've spend the last year or so trying to find out and haven't got a definitive answer...https://forum.studebakerdriversclub.com/forum/your-studebaker-forum/general-studebaker-specific-discussion/63996-difference-between-55-champion-and-commander-2-door

Edited by Kevan

Life is like a box of Slot cars...B)

• 4 weeks later...

Looks cool, well done, has chassis arrived yet?

Hi Kevan.

Have you tried Postimag. Just upload photo. Go down to forum option and press copy button. Close Postimag and open AUSLOT. Start new post and enter Cntrl. V where you want and link will be added. When saved photo will automatically load. I do one photo at a time but there may be an easier method. Mine certainly works.

Regards Chas Le Breton

My wife just came in and told me I should clean up my desk. She's right, I should, but instead I said "I've got room".

Your wife comes into your room?..... mine isn't that brave... stops at the doorway from where a cuppa can be delivered, does a 180 and retreats.... she could come in here and if she stood still - you'd never see her..... I really need to sort this room out - I have four different hobbies all going at once in here - whatever gets to go onto the desk wins......

frats,

Rosco

Hey Bram, better get a move on, guess what's on the printer at the mo'

20200502115805-096a6265-me.jpg

• Upvote 1

Tank Fairlane?....

If it is, my uncle had one.. green with white flash..... on pizza cutters - no weight in the rear end... didn't take much to spin wheels going around corners with an empty tank... he used to rave about the power it had... we believed him... until he towed a caravan with it.... no wheel spinning then....

frats,

Rosco