Hello From Nashvillle Tn

ArroldN

Thanks for letting me join this group. I have seen many of you guy and gals on SCI or HRW and have competed against you in many proxies. Looking to have more fun with this group. You can thank Tony aka Brumos for pointing me this way. Then again you might have second thoughts. B)

MOPAR or NOCAR YES IT'S A HEMI

Hey, if we didn't have 2nd or 3rd . . or 4th thoughts about Brumos, you should be all good. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Remember the old maxim

" You don't have to be mad to hang out around here, - but it sure helps "

Recovering Lapsed Slot Addict :ph34r:  *  Custodian of many used screws (mostly loose :rolleyes:)  *  Total kidder  *  Companion of other delusional slot addicts :lol:  

• 1 month later...

Welcome aboard ArroldN, enjoy your stay and like rosco01 states, we like pictures (some of us don't like reading).

Yes Shaynus but Holden's never die. Regards Chas Le Breton

85% of Holdens are still on the road. The others actually made it home.

FJ-in-a-tree.jpg

bram1_zpsfkhrhndv.jpg

The one above was in a race. It stopped to take a rest and see if it could spot the Fords come over the horizon in pursuit. :lol: :lol: :ph34r: :ph34r:

.. We call this "blue baiting" ...... :lol: :lol:

Recovering Lapsed Slot Addict :ph34r:  *  Custodian of many used screws (mostly loose :rolleyes:)  *  Total kidder  *  Companion of other delusional slot addicts :lol: