Greetings, And Thanks For Having Me!

ZackM

Hey guys!

I was drug over here from an acquaintance on other forums.

I have been into racing slots for a little over a year now. I really enjoy scratchbuilding and have joined in on some proxy racing. I look forward to contributing to the conversation over here!

Zack

Welcome along Zack,

Where are you located? we may be able to put you in contact with others local to you.

If you're into scratch building and proxy racing the Tasman proxy series may interest you. It's in hiatus for this year but should be making a return in 2021

Here's a link to the Tasman subforum http://www.auslot.com/forums/index.php?/forum/109-tasman-cup/

There won't be much racing go on for the duration but hopefully there's enough imfo here to keep you occupied for now

Cheers Alan

Welcome ZackM.

I will have been at it for 60 years later this year (not continuous as I went karting then yachting for 40 years) so welcome aboard.

Hope to see you entered in proxy events when they start up again. The Tasman Cup has to be one of the most well run proxies in the southern hemisphere and the WRP Rally, OZ Rally, Touring Car Proxy and many others are not far behind.

Do not know where you are but make sure you join one of local clubs if not already as they are a great source of inspiration and friendly competition.

Regards Chas Le Breton (charlesx).

Welcome to the best little forum in the west ... or whatever it was Dolly Parton sang.

Recovering Lapsed Slot Addict :ph34r:  *  Custodian of many used screws (mostly loose :rolleyes:)  *  Total kidder  *  Companion of other delusional slot addicts :lol: