Group Race Meetings With Social Distancing

tsmsoccer

Just wondering what everyone is planning to do with their regular slot car gatherings now that we have Social distancing in place.

I was having a few regulars around every Wednesday afternoon for a few hours of casual racing,

We are all locals in the area and obviously retired hence the Wednesday afternoon.

Unfortunately in light of the latest Government announcements and general concern about groups in a confined space we have decided that at least for now we should postpone get togethers

Charlie

Our group usually meets on a Wednesday evening but when the classes were sent out on Monday I decided to pull the plug on it. Turns out that all of the other guys felt the same way so now it's no go until further notice. The upside is I'll be able to sit back and enjoy some carp on the box with my wife tonight.

bram1_zpsfkhrhndv.jpg

Our little group seems to have taken that view,haven't heard from everyone, but thats how it will go

My group pulled the plug on sunday night.

None of us are invincible, although we all used to think we were, so we'll be keeping in contact through emails and the phone.

Hi all.

We had two members who had been overseas in last couple of weeks (one to cancelled Melbourne GP) so we cancelled our race meeting on 22/3. This will continue for at least NZ shut down time - one month.

Keep safe everybody.

Regards Chas Le Breton (charlesx)

Bullring pulled the pin last Thursday,we have a few oldies that are not in perfect health & Glen's son has a very low immune system & the risk is too great.

Everyone agreed the break was the safest option & with 15 odd regulars the 1.5 mtr safe distance would be very hard to enforce even with such a large room.

Everyone keep safe & we'll get through this together.

Cheers Jimmy :D

B7470-AA9-A718-40-EA-8-B15-E2524-D642-F9-B-jpeg-7687edd9221ab7a93c9442.jpgupload pic

To finsh first,first you gotta finish

HBMRC pulled the plug last week. Water all drained. Just a bunch of dry fellas wondering whether to bend the elbow, or go to the workshop.

I do have a Slot-Fly [as opposed to a Fly-slot] BMW 320 part built. Will start a thread.

Recovering Lapsed Slot Addict :ph34r:  *  Custodian of many used screws (mostly loose :rolleyes:)  *  Total kidder  *  Companion of other delusional slot addicts :lol: