Peter Gunn

Light Me Up

Need some advice , friend of mine who has a track over at Stanstead is thinking of doing a 2 hour sports car race with Policar Ferrari p4,s, one hour in the light one hour in the dark so i need some lights , have already tried slot it one's before and i could not get them sorted out properly , i have drilled a hole in the back of the front headlight fittings and the back one's are fine just tape the lights in there , so something like 4 white or preferably 2 white 2 reds in leds would do ok , but what do i use

Thanks GarryJ just had a look at their site and looks spot on for what i need, have to check space in the Ferrari quite tight in there .

I like the one with brake lights and the flashing lights after 2 seconds of power loss. Really helps marshals for night races and you can see where your car is if the power goes off for any reason.

Cheers,

Garry J

Slotworx_Logo_Small.jpg

Old age and treachery will overcome youth and skill

Werner @ (Ace Hobbies) sells them a bit cheaper but postage to you PG might not save you anything though.

Edited by ZeGas

Cheers Grant

20191120172309-193d8f3b.gif.......................................................20170306174707-b4015afe.gif

Home Track..........Corvette C1 Build..........McLaren M1A Build..........Maserati 300S Build..........Allard J2 Build..........50's Diner..........Iso Griffo A3C

3D Printed Adjustable Chassis..........3D Print Projects

Found a few outlets for lights , Dart hobbies do a couple of lighting sets but that place Gary mentioned look the best one so far , do like the variety as well, thanks lads.