Nuremberg 2020

SlotsNZ

With NSR, Carrera, Scalextric, SCX, and Galileo Engineering (Slot.it & Policar) at the Fair,

we can be certain of lots of new eye candy and a few surprises in the next couple of days

Maybe others can add some of what they have seen so far. I'll get the ball rolling

with a video of the already announced Nissan Godzillas, 3 liveries on show as you

progress through the vid. Note the surprise in the running gear.

Inline with the MX15 motor - and a suggestion by Maurizio that they could run

alongside the DTM cars.

http://youtu.be/QI62bHqPRPs

And one surprise - Slot.it's 2nd GT3 car, a running mate for the Maserati [i didn't see this one coming]

http://youtu.be/2DdMi1lRV5g

Recovering Lapsed Slot Addict :ph34r:  *  Custodian of many used screws (mostly loose :rolleyes:)  *  Total kidder  *  Companion of other delusional slot addicts :lol:  

From the NSR stand - just part of their display. No new models announced at this point, but some lovely liveries coming up.

Their Generic F1 - liveries . . . . that will please the lazy among us [ I speak especially of myself ]

nsrF1.jpg

nsrF1-2.jpg

nsrF1-4.jpg

A Pink Pig

nsrpig.jpg

nsrpig2.jpg

More to come, but I have a busy morning... someone else?

Recovering Lapsed Slot Addict :ph34r:  *  Custodian of many used screws (mostly loose :rolleyes:)  *  Total kidder  *  Companion of other delusional slot addicts :lol:  

Some more from the NSR stand

Abarth

nsrabarth.jpg

nsrabarth-2.jpg

Porsches of course

nsr908.jpg

nsr908-2.jpg

nsr908-3.jpg

nsr908-4.jpg

nsr917-2.jpg

nsr917.jpg

nsr2porsche.jpg

A lot of eye candy there

Policar F1

First up the Ferrari 312 B2

http://youtu.be/o_fmRvwfurs

- One point I noted in the video was that the 312 used 13" wheels, so they have tooled up for these small scale wheels - which of course will be available as aftermarket parts.

Great for scratch builders and resin guys !!

And their generic Modern F1.

http://youtu.be/UCLlK5VWexM

- The video sample shows it can have the type C universal chip fitted for Scalextric SSD, Carrera Digital or Oxigen digital racing

And the Maserati GT3

http://youtu.be/NdVO2zQVHGE

Note it is a sidewinder - not a flat-6 angle-winder. That may not please some European racers in particular.

But for me as a wood track racer, I prefer sidewinder and that will suit me perfectly.

- Also note, as they are producing the model for both Slot.it and Policar brands, they are assembling them ALL with plastic wheels - BUT

But for the Slot.it branded cars, there will also be a pair of alloy wheels for the rear under the box.

Some pics from the SCX stand - not sure who/if anyone is distributing in Oz under the new International license holders. Anyone know?

scx1.jpg

scx2.jpg

scx3.jpg

scx4.jpg

scx5.jpg

And Scalextric - some cars there I wouldn't mind fettling up for club racing. - Even a BTTF De Lorean might be worth tucking away for "some day?

But if anyone says let's have a "Reliant Robin class", I will need a hand digging the hole out back into which to roll their lifeless form. :lol::P

scalextric1.jpg

scalextric2.jpg

scalextric3.jpg

scalextric4.jpg

scalextric5.jpg

scalextric6.jpg

scalextric7.jpg

scalextric8.jpg

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...

I hope that Policar deepens the blue on the Calsonic - not sure if it is the photo but looks a bit pale to me. (But I could be wrong :) )

DM

I notice in the video Maurizio Ferrari is saying they haven't finalised the colour

For some reason that video shows very bright and light.... The actual photos I have taken at the same time by a 3rd party, show better colour as does

their promo shot at bottom

ca47b-2.jpg

ca47b-3.jpg

And from Slot.it's promo information below. So looks okay I think ?

ca47b.jpg