International Proxy Series 2020 Registration And Rules

alexis in greece

I am glad the Alpine is progressing.

We survived the 3rd pandemic wave,number of new cases is declining as well as of  deaths and  hospitalisations, vaccination is progressing well but as most scientists say we must reach 70% for safety,which might prove difficult to achieve  with all these fools who resist vaccination.IPS 2021 is not a possibility but IPS2022 looks promising.

gallery_2645_1402_6823.jpg

Hello Curef99,
The situation in the UK is that lockdown easing is now being phased out but there is a strong concern that it is too early and that a third wave of infections might occur. So we are basicaly still in the scenario of not having a clear roadmap to "freedom".  However, as above the UK slot car proxy scene is thriving with several events based on https://slotracer.online/community/forumdisplay.php?fid=42

The Brighton to John O'Groats road race finished recently.

Leo

attachment.php?aid=15373

• Like 1
Like_1.gifLike Scuderia Turini on Facebook Please Vote Up my postings - green arrow at top right :- )

Alexis good to hear from you , and your all reasonably ok there , daily cases are on the rise here so this so called freedom day on the 21st June is looking doubtfull, some experts are talking about another wave , do wish Boris would keep his mouth shut about these things and stop raising expectations , where i live we have already decided to hunker down and just see what happens.

Be good to get some proxy racing undeway around the world , hope it,s possible in 2022 , but we have the winter to get through and after last winter god know's where we will be by the next one.