Jump to content
tsmsoccer

Racing At Old Bar

Recommended Posts

A few of the guys made the trip up to the Mid North Coast For a bit of racing on my new Track. The track is only a two laner but we managed to have some great racing.

Here are a few pics

 

My latest track from Mr Slot Car

Track-4.jpg

 

Track-2.jpg

 

Track-1.jpg

 

GT Racing

Racing-Oct-2019-No-4.jpg

 

Porsches

Racing-Oct-2019-No-2.jpg

 

Slot It

Racing-Oct-2019-No-3.jpg

 

V8

Racing-Oct-2019-No-1.jpg

 

Thanks for the visit guys

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nice little two lane track Charlie, looks like a hoot to drive. Shall have to get my butt in gear and get over there and have some fun.

 

I enjoyed today's little practice session and car tweaking. That little red Porsche runs great.

 

Another topic, do you know how hard it is to find hex keys this small... there are a few single items, still rare in the size needed let alone trying to find a half decent set.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi John

I have a few cannot remember where I got them now as I have had them for a while.

 

 

Put a post up here on the forum sure someone will know a cheap place

 

Charlie

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Another topic, do you know how hard it is to find hex keys this small... there are a few single items, still rare in the size needed let alone trying to find a half decent set.

 

You used to get one with every Slot-it car you bought, don't know if you still do

 

There's a large selection available from armchair ........ http://www.armchairracer.com.au/tool-box/allen-keys


Quickly read this post before it is deleted or i turn grey again

Gary

http://www.facebook.com/Rallyproxy2017

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well I have found the Mr Trax track to be excellent and as I had a little more room in the garage I decided to order another track section for the middle.

It all works like a breeze just add the new piece to the existing plug and play

 

Track-15.jpg

Here is the new curved section

 

Here is the track with the extension added

Track-12.jpg

 

Track-13.jpg

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How did you end up getting the new section up there Charlie?

 

I still don't see a control tower and spectators on the track I can take out during a race B):P:lol: :lol: :D :D


I can't believe that I wanted to grow up

 

Mount Salt Panorama Track Combined Road and Rally Track built near Salt Pan Creek Padstow - Sydney

 

A quick build rally track

 

2017 WRP Round 11 at Mt Salt Panorama

 

https://i128.photobu...zpss7sqiwfj.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Mel I ended up using the courier Mr Trax uses. The price for freight from Vic was ridiculously expensive but I thought if anything goes wrong in transit it would be up to them to make good.

 

The track arrived safe and it just adds that bit more track and still fits in the garage.

 

I really don’t plan on putting any more scenery to the track as you blokes seem to luv taking out anything that is anywhere within slot car range

 

Charlie

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi new to Taree looking for slotcar buddies have all own gear track looks pretty good at old bar if any info b appreciated 0478054850 mick

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi I have just started the move to Wingham. I should be settled in in a month or two. Wingham raceway :) will be a while away as the shed needs to be built.

Edited by Oldskool62
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Porsche said:

Hi new to Taree looking for slotcar buddies have all own gear track looks pretty good at old bar if any info b appreciated 0478054850 mick

Morning, 

I am in Taree with my 4 lane MrTrax track, I have posted in the Community group on Facebook a few times now. If you are keen, here is my info. might interest you.

I am a part of a small group of guys that race every Wednesday around the Taree, Old Bar and Forster area utilising two small MrTrax 2-Lane tracks, one large 4-lane custom track and one large 4-lane MrTrax track.

I am in Taree, NSW, 2430 on the Mid North Coast, my private home MrTrax track is named 'Shenanigans Raceway'

Link to my track forum post on AUSlot:

 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -  - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 
Shenanigans Raceway
definition:
  - silly or high-spirited behaviour; mischief.
  - secret or dishonest activity or manoeuvring. 
 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -  - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 
Australian Slot Car Group (ASCG) - all things Slot Cars
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/australianslotcars
MeWe: https://mewe.com/group/602df47a35036302d92ad592
 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -  - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 
NSW Slot Car Group (NSWSCG)
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/nswslotcargroup
MeWe: https://mewe.com/group/602df55d123eb774f9b52594
 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -  - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

slotracer.online Library
https://slotracer.online/library/index.html

slotracer.online Index of tracks and track plans
https://slotracer.online/library/tracks/index.html

The Complete Slot Racing Handbook
https://slotracer.online/manual/index.php

The ARC Pro Guide
https://slotracer.online/arc-pro-guide/index.html
 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -  - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 
#slotcarsforlife

 

Johnno

My mobile: 0403 213 901

07-Shenanigans-Raceway-SR-Collage.jpg

 

Edited by Johnno
added AUSlot forum link

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Oldskool62 said:

Hi I have just started the move to Wingham. I should be settled in in a month or two. Wingham raceway :) will be a while away as the shed needs to be built.

hmmm another track in the area... good to see where about are you currently before Wingham move? I hope your house is on a high area after seeing how much of Wingham lower areas got impacted recently with flooding.

I am in Taree with my 4 lane MrTrax track, I have posted in the Community group on Facebook a few times now. If you are keen, here is my info. might interest you.

I am a part of a small group of guys that race every Wednesday around the Taree, Old Bar and Forster area utilising two small MrTrax 2-Lane tracks, one large 4-lane custom track and one large 4-lane MrTrax track.

Link to my forum post on AUSlot:

 

 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -  - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 
Shenanigans Raceway
definition:
  - silly or high-spirited behaviour; mischief.
  - secret or dishonest activity or manoeuvring. 
 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -  - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 
Australian Slot Car Group (ASCG) - all things Slot Cars
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/australianslotcars
MeWe: https://mewe.com/group/602df47a35036302d92ad592
 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -  - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 
NSW Slot Car Group (NSWSCG)
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/nswslotcargroup
MeWe: https://mewe.com/group/602df55d123eb774f9b52594
 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -  - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

slotracer.online Library
https://slotracer.online/library/index.html

slotracer.online Index of tracks and track plans
https://slotracer.online/library/tracks/index.html

The Complete Slot Racing Handbook
https://slotracer.online/manual/index.php

The ARC Pro Guide
https://slotracer.online/arc-pro-guide/index.html
 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -  - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 
#slotcarsforlife

Johnno

My mobile: 0403 213 901

07-Shenanigans-Raceway-SR-Collage.jpg

Edited by Johnno
added AUSlot link to my post
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Johnno said:

hmmm another track in the area... good to see where about are you currently before Wingham move? I hope your house is on a high area after seeing how much of Wingham lower areas got impacted recently with flooding.

I am in Taree with my 4 lane MrTrax track, I have posted in the Community group on Facebook a few times now. If you are keen, here is my info. might interest you.

I am a part of a small group of guys that race every Wednesday around the Taree, Old Bar and Forster area utilising two small MrTrax 2-Lane tracks, one large 4-lane custom track and one large 4-lane MrTrax track.

Link to my forum post on AUSlot:

 

 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -  - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 
Shenanigans Raceway
definition:
  - silly or high-spirited behaviour; mischief.
  - secret or dishonest activity or manoeuvring. 
 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -  - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 
Australian Slot Car Group (ASCG) - all things Slot Cars
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/australianslotcars
MeWe: https://mewe.com/group/602df47a35036302d92ad592
 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -  - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 
NSW Slot Car Group (NSWSCG)
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/nswslotcargroup
MeWe: https://mewe.com/group/602df55d123eb774f9b52594
 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -  - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

slotracer.online Library
https://slotracer.online/library/index.html

slotracer.online Index of tracks and track plans
https://slotracer.online/library/tracks/index.html

The Complete Slot Racing Handbook
https://slotracer.online/manual/index.php

The ARC Pro Guide
https://slotracer.online/arc-pro-guide/index.html
 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -  - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 
#slotcarsforlife

Johnno

My mobile: 0403 213 901

07-Shenanigans-Raceway-SR-Collage.jpg

@JohnnoI currently live in the Blue mountains. Hopefully we will be moved into Wingham by the end of June once our house sells. 

The house in Wingham is on the high.side so aside from water in the garage no other damage.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...