tsmsoccer

Racing At Old Bar

A few of the guys made the trip up to the Mid North Coast For a bit of racing on my new Track. The track is only a two laner but we managed to have some great racing.

Here are a few pics

My latest track from Mr Slot Car

Track-4.jpg

Track-2.jpg

Track-1.jpg

GT Racing

Racing-Oct-2019-No-4.jpg

Porsches

Racing-Oct-2019-No-2.jpg

Slot It

Racing-Oct-2019-No-3.jpg

V8

Racing-Oct-2019-No-1.jpg

Thanks for the visit guys

• Upvote 1

Looks nice and tidy Charlie

Nice little two lane track Charlie, looks like a hoot to drive. Shall have to get my butt in gear and get over there and have some fun.

I enjoyed today's little practice session and car tweaking. That little red Porsche runs great.

Another topic, do you know how hard it is to find hex keys this small... there are a few single items, still rare in the size needed let alone trying to find a half decent set.

Hi John

I have a few cannot remember where I got them now as I have had them for a while.

Put a post up here on the forum sure someone will know a cheap place

Charlie

Another topic, do you know how hard it is to find hex keys this small... there are a few single items, still rare in the size needed let alone trying to find a half decent set.

You used to get one with every Slot-it car you bought, don't know if you still do

There's a large selection available from armchair ........ http://www.armchairracer.com.au/tool-box/allen-keys

Well I have found the Mr Trax track to be excellent and as I had a little more room in the garage I decided to order another track section for the middle.

It all works like a breeze just add the new piece to the existing plug and play

Track-15.jpg

Here is the new curved section

Here is the track with the extension added

Track-12.jpg

Track-13.jpg

• Upvote 1

How did you end up getting the new section up there Charlie?

I still don't see a control tower and spectators on the track I can take out during a race B):P:lol: :lol: :D :D

Hi Mel I ended up using the courier Mr Trax uses. The price for freight from Vic was ridiculously expensive but I thought if anything goes wrong in transit it would be up to them to make good.

The track arrived safe and it just adds that bit more track and still fits in the garage.

I really don’t plan on putting any more scenery to the track as you blokes seem to luv taking out anything that is anywhere within slot car range

Charlie