DRMF1

Spaghetti Junction Is For Sale - 2 Lane Routed Track

The time has come to sell my two lane routed track. Power unit included and 2 Slot.it hand sets. Scenery needs finishing I have most of that, just not installed, but a lot of track in a small area. Quite heavy, track folds down onto inbuilt base. $900.00 ono. Brisbane location, pick up only. PM for further info. Dan

If only it was easier to post photos on this forum. Oh well, I must be getting old.

Dan. ��

Edited by DRMF1

Postimage is like a walk in the park. Start an account and upload your photos here. - https://postimages.org/ - If I can do it anyone can. Click on your photo and a list of options will appear, go to 'Hotlink for forums' and click on the blue icon and 'copied' will come up. Back on your forum post 'right click' and 'paste'.

• Upvote 1

bram1_zpsfkhrhndv.jpg

Link above for photos of Spaghetti junction. Also the building, and one other 'Martini' building, trees, real metal guardrails and 2 Slot.it SCP -1 controllers with power unit.

Regards

Dan

$600 it is. Pick up/ freight up to you.A great little track ideal for 1/32 - my GT40's tear around it, lot of fun.

Dan.