Peter Gunn

Slot Car Illustrated ?

Does anyone know if Slot car illustrated site is down, finished or anything else happened to it, been trying to access it for a few days now and nothing , a friend of mine is having the same trouble .

it loads for me though broken links, everything else simply fails to locate pages, FAQ, Login, Register etc all failing, so it would appear having problems once again. Not sure but I have a feeling I read last week via facebook they are relocating to new server

I was interested in joining purely for the Carrera track design content, but... the registration process seems too selective, after sending a couple of polite emails, and never hearing back I couldn't be bothered with making international calls begging for membership when I can just make my own content to share with other more open platforms. Besides, it always seems to be broken.

They are switching to a new web host for the site - things will be hit and miss for a while - check out their Facebook page (if you use it) for updates I guess.

snapback.pngCaddo, on 30 September 2019 - 09:59 PM, said:

Auslot is working, maybe transfer your posts to here

I'd recommend consideration be given to relocating your threads over to SlotRacer Online, it can be found at: SlotRacer Online

I could recommend transferring your posts to another forum but I would never say which one.

• rep_up.png

John Warren

Slotcars are my preferred reality