Wrp 2019 - Round 6 Wales Rally Cymru

snurfen

Hi Ontheflipside/Mel.

I cannot speak for anybody else but there appears to be a significant mistake with my results for both R6 and R7. Sorry for delay with question as I have been away for a while.

With R6 not sure whether it will make a difference but R7 appears well out.

For SS2 of R6 one result is about 6secs out. With R7 appears to be closer to a minute but more a case of wrong addition.

Otherwise have really enjoyed reading about these 2 rounds. Very well run and great photos. Congrats to the podiumites for both rounds.

Regards Chas Le Breton

Edited by charlesx

Hi Ontheflipside/Mel. I cannot speak for anybody else but there appears to be a significant mistake with my results for both R6 and R7. Sorry for delay with question as I have been away for a while. With R6 not sure whether it will make a difference but R7 appears well out. For SS2 of R6 one result is about 6secs out. With R7 appears to be closer to a minute but more a case of wrong addition. Otherwise have really enjoyed reading about these 2 rounds. Very well run and great photos. Congrats to the podiumites for both rounds. Regards Chas Le Breton

Martyn would need to comment on this Chas. I have just posted hard copies Martyn had forwarded to me.

I can't believe that I wanted to grow up

Mount Salt Panorama Track Combined Road and Rally Track built near Salt Pan Creek Padstow - Sydney

A quick build rally track

2017 WRP Round 11 at Mt Salt Panorama

https://i128.photobu...zpss7sqiwfj.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
Hi Mel. I note the last round results have still not been corrected. Regards Charles Le Breton

I'm back in Sydney Charles I had very poor internet reception on the ship we were on while cruising the south Pacific so really didn't get a chance to check the Wales results.

Some how I have picked up a bad cold/flu on the ship or at one of the islands and currently been trying to rest up the last two days to come good again.

Will check up your request Charles ASAP while I update the progressive points.

Re Isle of Mann. Communication with Dave went astray and he currently can't update his Logon id with the forum. Hence the reason IOM is being bypassed and with the Manx crew away, IOM will now hopefully be next year if the WRP continues with sufficient interest.

Good to see Alexis has the cars and soon will be running his rounds.

Cheers all and thanks to the track hosts for keeping the ball rolling

I can't believe that I wanted to grow up

Mount Salt Panorama Track Combined Road and Rally Track built near Salt Pan Creek Padstow - Sydney

A quick build rally track

2017 WRP Round 11 at Mt Salt Panorama

https://i128.photobu...zpss7sqiwfj.jpg