3/32 Axle Bearings/oilites

Terry

I think you'll find Gill is a Gilliian, I made that mistake when I first delt with her.

For $100 and a share in your Fly truck, I won't tell him you called him "a girl"

- 2nd from the right in the back row.

Other suspects in this picture would be a pack of some of the slottiest, slipperiest, dodgiest jokers in RTR slotting in NZ.

gillian.jpg

Not that this will stop me calling him Gillian next time I see him,. and leaving him guessing who the valentine's card was from :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Recovering Lapsed Slot Addict :ph34r:  *  Custodian of many used screws (mostly loose :rolleyes:)  *  Total kidder  *  Companion of other delusional slot addicts :lol:  

How come you are not in the picture then Mark.

A combination of rat-cunning - as I took the photo to stay out of it, and fear that even an i-phone lens can crack under enough optical stress :D

So folks, for those of you who always wanted to know what a charlesx looks like, they look like the bloke 2nd from right in the front row.

Recovering Lapsed Slot Addict :ph34r:  *  Custodian of many used screws (mostly loose :rolleyes:)  *  Total kidder  *  Companion of other delusional slot addicts :lol:  

Cannot see oilights on their web site Gary, does it warrant an email?

Terry, I searched "Oilite" on Werner's site, and they come up in the results @ $1.50/pr, but clicking on the item results in "page not found".

So probably is worth an email, seeing as price looks good.

:huh:

Steve K.