And results Stage 1 - 17 laps

Rally%20Murrar%20River%20WRP%20Stage%201edit_zpsahjv569k.jpg

No doubt Tony tested his car on his own track

:P

I was there yesterday and no favors were given to his car,

But his car was RC seeded # 5 so possibly a bit more rubber down for him

;)

His car was very smooth.

Being a long weekend here in Sydney, stage 2 has been run - I just need some spare time later today to down load results

Cars lined up before final stage (2)

Rally%20Murrar%20River%20WRP%20Group%20Lineup_zpsiwjqvuoh.jpg

Edited by gazza

I can't believe that I wanted to grow up

Mount Salt Panorama Track Combined Road and Rally Track built near Salt Pan Creek Padstow - Sydney

A quick build rally track

2017 WRP Round 11 at Mt Salt Panorama

https://i128.photobu...zpss7sqiwfj.jpg

Was Scuderia's fastest lap correct. Over a second faster than everybody else??? His results suggest all is not well I think. Will see what happens in next stages perhaps.

Well done to Bov for stage win and to Gazza for keeping him honest.

Regards Chas Le Breton (charlesx)

Hi Chas - good pick up... I'd suggest there's a glitch in that time of Scuderia's...... Around that lap time, the lap time sequence was 11.874, 13.635, 14.225, 10.131, 17.859, 12.393 and 12.266 - so I'd suggest a high 11 or low 12 is probably more appropriate.... ( Have no idea how that happened )....

I due course I will try and write some feedback for each car - but I'll need to study numbers and photos to refresh my memory.......

Cheers,

Tony.

There's only two questions:

1. What direction do you go

2. What's the Lap Record?

Hi Chas - good pick up... I'd suggest there's a glitch in that time of Scuderia's...... Around that lap time, the lap time sequence was 11.874, 13.635, 14.225, 10.131, 17.859, 12.393 and 12.266 - so I'd suggest a high 11 or low 12 is probably more appropriate.... ( Have no idea how that happened )....

I due course I will try and write some feedback for each car - but I'll need to study numbers and photos to refresh my memory.......

That was weird Tony, I thought wow as that was the lap time on the screen we wrote down manually and as shown on the file. Never thought to go back through the laps.

Anyway I have replaced the results on the 1st post with a more suitable lap time you have mentioned above. Who knows which one was correct :unsure:

Mount Salt Panorama Track Combined Road and Rally Track built near Salt Pan Creek Padstow - Sydney

Stage 2 results,

Tony commented that the reverse direction was generally slower.

I suggested to Tony to run the reverse for stage two, so if your car didn't perform well blame me not Tony. B)

Although difficult for some cars, some seemed more consistent. The quickest lap time was actually in the reverse direction.

The temperature improved for Stage 2 and the track may have been rubbered up a fair amount as well.

Rally%20Murrar%20River%20WRP%20Stage%202%20Reverse_zpsxeauviv4.jpg

I'm almost finished combining the both stages to have total times for the round.

Currently being interrupted buy ceiling insulation installers, but I will get it done this afternoon

And the round 2 winners are:

Rally%20Murrar%20River%20WRP%20Podium_zpse9wsvqgj.jpg

Rally%20Murrar%20River%20WRP%20Final%202018_zpsn1twggvc.jpg

A big thanks to Tony for running the round for us.

After having a peek at the track pic , thought the Metro's may have done better. Oh well, congrats to the podium getters and to Bov for running his first proxy. Appreciate it mate. Let's see what tomorrow holds.

Cheers Craig

Craig

"You can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”.

Was Scuderia's fastest lap correct. Over a second faster than everybody else??? His results suggest all is not well I think. Will see what happens in next stages perhaps.

Well done to Bov for stage win and to Gazza for keeping him honest.

Regards Chas Le Breton (charlesx)

I noticed that but I rarely check the times. My car usually has one or two moments of glory amongst its lower end normality.

Leo

Like_1.gifLike Scuderia Turini on Facebook Please Vote Up my postings - green arrow at top right :- )

Well that's a turn up , great result.

To be honest, I'd expect it to run well on SCX/Scaley Classic as it's what I use to practice and set up.

Great to see it's running OK so far, thanks Tony (Bov) for a great result for me .

Hope it runs so well on the routed tracks.

My practise track in the shed is a similar shape BTW. .........

Simon

Whats not to like...........