waytofast

Trains

I know this is a slotcar group, but I'm sure some of you also have model trains.

Anybody selling HO scale trains and or layouts.

The closer to Canberra the better.

• Upvote 1

ive gotten back into n scale after my breakdown last year. its more relaxing than the scream of racing slot cars!

btw im interested in buying "junk" lots if anymore has any

Steve, does the train layout have to be braided or will copper tape be ok?

Sorry, I don't know much about toy trains only that they are used by old men. ;)

Edited by Sports Racer

May the downforce be with you.

If you have a Scorpius controller and car chip (decoder) you can your loco and have instant digital wireless train. Add a Scorpius Lane Brain and you can change tracks and have anti collision. You could program your own unique route and store that route on the Scorpius decoder and it will reproduce that route automatically. Or use the Scorpius WAM to have wireless analogue trains.

Now add the Scorpius dongle to your laptop to gather train location telemetry and activate functions accordingly. Use the wireless Lane Brain to wirelessly operate signals. Use the upcoming Scorpius wireless light board to operate lights, horn etc. on the loco. Use the Lane Brain to activate auto reversing.

Yup

www.scorpiuswireless.com

The original wireless digital system with GRUNT.