• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,552 posts

Posted 11 March 2019 - 09:38 AM

A new version of the Trackmate Software is available - version 9.30

Posted Image
Changes and improvements are:
  • Fixed Championship mode
  • Support dual monitor
  • Have more than one window open, you can view all laps, race results during race **
  • Supports Trial Race, all racers must complete all laps not just their current lap before race ends ++++
  • Fixed interface with sell time hardware sensor test
  • Improved Race Results
  • Added Total Time for all heats
** Add to that, the sub-windows display properly without a lot of grey space at bottom, and all windows resize properly - at last.
++++ People who run LAP races rather than timed races will be especially happy that they can now set for all heats to continue ticking through until the last racer completes their laps.
Link to Trackmate Site

Local resellers should also be able to supply the software
Slots addict 1st class * Inaugural and undefeated "Pie-Bone 400 champion" For of course, team "We Don't Gloat" * Slot.it Shootout Champion 2015 * Harmon Memorial Winner 2017 * Lathe Addict Extra-ordinaaire * Itinerant Mediterranean cuisine junkie * Hobbit 3rd class * Legend in my own imagination * Classic quote for 2019 "whaa whaa whoo, where is I " * My Track Oakland Raceway V2 | * | Club intro on Youtube

#2 Pedro51

Kart Driver

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 569 posts

Posted 17 March 2019 - 04:57 PM

So I have downloaded it.

I only need to open up the folder and click on the install file?

#3 SlotsNZ

Formula 1 Driver

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,552 posts

Posted 17 March 2019 - 06:01 PM

Yep
You will need to recreate your settings and drivers as the new version will be in a new folder
ie, you will have both versions of the software installed on your PC
Slots addict 1st class * Inaugural and undefeated "Pie-Bone 400 champion" For of course, team "We Don't Gloat" * Slot.it Shootout Champion 2015 * Harmon Memorial Winner 2017 * Lathe Addict Extra-ordinaaire * Itinerant Mediterranean cuisine junkie * Hobbit 3rd class * Legend in my own imagination * Classic quote for 2019 "whaa whaa whoo, where is I " * My Track Oakland Raceway V2 | * | Club intro on Youtube

#4 aussieslotter

Digital Dude

• Sponsor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,108 posts

Posted 24 March 2019 - 03:14 PM

Race Coordinator leaves this carp for dead.

Edited by aussieslotter, 24 March 2019 - 03:32 PM.

#5 kalbfellp

Formula 1 Driver

• Auslotters
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,793 posts

Posted 24 March 2019 - 06:35 PM

I have this “ new “ version installed to look at, have to say dissapointing.
After all these years I thought this would be a big change with lots of options.
RC will remainnas our go to software. Shame as Trakmate interface is reliable for a basic interface.

#6 Caddo

Kart Driver

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 837 posts

Posted Yesterday, 09:43 PM

Bit harsh, but I hear you guys. Though I would say RC nearly has too many options, miss a single tick box and trouble lies ahead!!

Might have been mentioned before, but we have found that when running RC software with the Trackmate relay, the first heat of all new races generally misses counting the first lap for some/all racers. Nearly always have to re-start the first heat. This happens at all our club's tracks, is not isolated to a specific track/PC/relay.

We are going to try Trackmate's software for a few meets to see if it eliminates the same issue.

Anyone else had similar experiences?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users