Scuderia Veloce P4

KarKraft

Hi guys,

The images may not work, but I'll try it

Some time ago I wanted to dip my toe in the waters of Racer Ferrari slot cars. Buying a kit seemed most economical. Here is the 330 P4 Can Am kit. Cheapest I could get was the Gunston fags Paul Hawkins car. No problem as I wanted to do the Scuderia Veloce car as raced here during the Tasman series by Chris Amon:

Photo_01.jpg

Here is the finished article, with the Chris Amon figure supplied by the much missed Ember, and SV logos by Dangermouse.

Photo_06.jpg

Photo_07.jpg

Edited by KarKraft
  • Upvote 1

I take it you mean superb?, lol.

2019 NZ RTR Nationals Gt 3rd

2017 NZ RTR Nationals NSR Classic 2nd

2017 NZ RTR Nationals Group C 3rd

2017 NSR Classic Challenge 3rd

2015 NSR Classic Challenge 2nd

2014 NSR Classic Challenge 3rd

2015 Garden City Invitation Overall Champion

Did someone say "suburb",.. apart from being 'Superb',.. for a While it WAS 'Suburb', when Bill Brown owned and drove the car.

He and the car lived near my good friend Charlie Frost's place, in Wahroonga, just off Fox Valley Way and one could drive a Loop around this road, past Charlie's and down past Bill's and He Often used to 'Test' his race cars around this 'loop',.. no doubt Seriously annoying His many neighbours, but Delighting Us and any other Rev-Heads that may have lived there and whilst I have not Personally Seen the P4 'lapping' this Wahroonga circuit,.. one afternoon, WE DID Hear it !!,.. lol

He was also know for occasionally 'Giving his cars a Run' along Mona Vale Road late at night way Back and the P4 was one that was as far as I remember actually being 'reported' !!,.. LOL,..

Ahhh, life was So Different / Better back then !!,.. ha Ha Ha

Edited by stoo23
  • Upvote 2