tsmsoccer

Track Number 4

When I moved here 12 months ago I decided not to tear down and rebuild my old track. I had a three car garage but with the move came only a double.

I came across MR Trax website based in Victoria and I liked the idea that his tracks are modular and can be added to as space allows.

Anway here are some pics of my latest track

post-40-0-86681600-1550821229_thumb.jpg

post-40-0-82205100-1550821289_thumb.jpg

post-40-0-90120400-1550821317_thumb.jpg

post-40-0-49976900-1550821348_thumb.jpg

Track-1.jpg

Track-2.jpg

Track-3.jpg

Track-4.jpg

The track folds away in 5 minutes and I can manage it by myself.

• Upvote 1

Nice looking track Charlie I need to get up there for a few days and make some tyre dust. Maybe we need to arrange a get together weekend with some of the old crew and keep the misses awake half the night.

Nice and neat track, I just recently pulled down my 3 lane routed 4.5m x 2.5m monster in Old Bar due to a lack of race buddies, I have been up here for 8 years and just got back online. My only track now is a small routed rally test track, but looking to build another soon..

Oh just notice you have a timing system on board, what type is it and was it hard to set up??

Cheers

Sim

Edited by SIM999
added question
  • Upvote 1

Hi Sim wonder if you know of Charlie also in Old Bar. He is running a MrTrax system also. 

I, myself just getting into slot cars and have gone with the MrTrax four lane wood system with full timing system, the TrackMate infrared system. 

Just got one 1:24 car and what a huge difference from 1:32

I am in Taree myself if you are interested in catching up. I've just taken things apart waiting for Peter from MrTrax to swap out modules soon. 

21 hours ago, SIM999 said:

Nice and neat track, I just recently pulled down my 3 lane routed 4.5m x 2.5m monster in Old Bar due to a lack of race buddies, I have been up here for 8 years and just got back online. My only track now is a small routed rally test track, but looking to build another soon..

Oh just notice you have a timing system on board, what type is it and was it hard to set up??

Cheers

Sim

HI Sim

as Johnno said I am in Old Bar

About 5 of us race every Wednesday get in contact with me and I will call you

Charlie

On 6/10/2020 at 6:05 PM, tsmsoccer said:

HI Sim

as Johnno said I am in Old Bar

About 5 of us race every Wednesday get in contact with me and I will call you

Charlie

Hi Charlie

I'm not sure how to do the contact thing on here, its been awhile, but if you know how please send me some details and I will be in touch...

Cheers

Sim