Nuremberg News - Announcements, New Products 2019

SlotsNZ

Found the SlotBlog interview - how's your German folks. It shows a few more cars in both the Policar and Slot.it ranges, gives some release months, most of which you can make out.

I couldn't pick the dates for the Chaparral 2F. I THINK it was 2nd quarter 2020.

http://youtu.be/5ho3hxG7WUc

I took a few screenshots to summarise some of what was discussed. - Thanks very much Slotbog.de

slotnuremberg1s.jpgslotnuremberg2s.jpg

slotnuremberg3s.jpgslotnuremberg4s.jpg

slotnuremberg5s.jpgslotnuremberg6s.jpg

slotnuremberg12s.jpgslotnuremberg7s.jpg

slotnuremberg8s.jpgslotnuremberg11s.jpg

slotnuremberg9s.jpgslotnuremberg10s.jpg

Recovering Lapsed Slot Addict :ph34r:  *  Custodian of many used screws (mostly loose :rolleyes:)  *  Total kidder  *  Companion of other delusional slot addicts :lol:  

So MRE threw out a teaser that someone was releasing a Nissan R32 Calsonic - anyone heard anymore about that?

R32 by Slot.it all but confirmed by Maurizio Ferrari

It is for 2020, and this is the proposed first livery.

nissan-skyline.jpg

nissan-skyline-2.jpg

Not a actually DTM, and proposed as a 4WD (ala Godzilla I guess) 1991 Macau, raced against the Merc 190s there as seen in the background

I was wondering how it will fit into the Slot It classes of race cars, DTM would be the closest???

So MRE threw out a teaser that someone was releasing a Nissan R32 Calsonic - anyone heard anymore about that?

R32 by Slot.it all but confirmed by Maurizio Ferrari

It is for 2020, and this is the proposed first livery.

nissan-skyline.jpg

nissan-skyline-2.jpg

Not a actually DTM, and proposed as a 4WD (ala Godzilla I guess) 1991 Macau, raced against the Merc 190s there as seen in the background

I was wondering how it will fit into the Slot It classes of race cars, DTM would be the closest???

It would be a good Group A car against the Scalextric Sierra and M3 if they ran Olifer chassis. Just disconnect the 4wd to make it run the same.

nice idea vinno. Both the BMW and the Sieera have the RC chassis. you can get for free from Pendle when you buy one of these cars from them.

The PCR chassis would take only the inline DTM pod which this new model should also have.

But would the nissan be wider (and hence more stable) than both of them?

Cheers

G

"I am an expert at the top of my field when mowing the lawn".

Revell are doing new 1/32 kits, i spotted a Toyota 2000gt and a Toyota 86. Some scratch building/kit bashing fun right there :)

LInk?

I'm a computard, but i can point you in the right direction.

Youtube speilwarenmesse nűrnburg 2019, by der modellbauhandwerker. 7:15 for the 2000GT, 7:45 for not only the 86, but also two mini vans, and.........a 1/32 Prius!

Edited by manimmal

My mum says I'm an excellent driver