Nuremberg News - Announcements, New Products 2019

SlotsNZ

nurnberg.jpg

The Nurnberg Toy Fair gets underway tomorrow night our time, so this thread is for any one to post news of new slot related products you see anywhere.

Recovering Lapsed Slot Addict :ph34r:  *  Custodian of many used screws (mostly loose :rolleyes:)  *  Total kidder  *  Companion of other delusional slot addicts :lol:  

Hopefully you can score some pics from him John, as not much coming through on forums.

I nicked these from somewhere . . . . . . shhhh, don't tell munter.

From the NSR stand. A new AMG Merc GT3 car. My what a pretty field GT3 is making

nsr2019-1.jpg

nsr2019-2.jpg

Recovering Lapsed Slot Addict :ph34r:  *  Custodian of many used screws (mostly loose :rolleyes:)  *  Total kidder  *  Companion of other delusional slot addicts :lol:  

From the SCX stand. ALSO making a Mercedes AMG GT3 car. That makes three - ScaleAuto who announced recently, now NSR and SCX.

scx-1.jpgscx-2.jpgscx-3.jpgscx-4.jpg

scx-5.jpgscx-6.jpg

scx-9.jpgscx-10.jpg

scx-8.jpgscx-11.jpg

Still no pics from the Slot.it stand, but the office have unveiled a few upcoming cars

Another Alfa, this one in the CW winners series. DTM Winner 1993

cw22.jpg

A new series of Group C Jags

ca42.jpg

ca42-1.jpg

A new livery of the Opel

ca36d-1.jpg

And in case you didn't see it, a new livery of the Alfa announced a few days ago

ca50a-1.jpg

snapback.pngmunter, on 01 February 2019 - 06:24 AM, said:

You mean that it was perfect detail and scale?forgot about those attributes :)

I am also aware of the "other" attributes of Autoart. :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:

John Warren

Slotcars are my preferred reality

Sideways Skyline! I honestly thought i would never have the opportunity to have one as a slot car. Win! I have the MRRC Celica so the Sideways Celica is less exciting for me, but still.

With so much doom and gloom speak for the hobby around I for one still require a higher budget than the wife would like, and that's before my impulse buys, where a car I didn't want prior to release must be purchased upon physical contact (Scaley Ford Gt and Revo Esso Supra so far this year..).

My mum says I'm an excellent driver

A couple of videos shard by Maurizio Ferrari of Slot.it from Nuremberg.

These are big files- over 20mb each, so only try to play if you have a reasonably fast connection

New Livery Audi

http://youtu.be/0_xu-80NOfw

New March livery later this year

http://youtu.be/bADk7Eo1wXQ

You mean the March?

I havven't actually seen any confirmation internally. I have only read what Conti said.

So MRE threw out a teaser that someone was releasing a Nissan R32 Calsonic - anyone heard anymore about that?

R32 by Slot.it all but confirmed by Maurizio Ferrari

It is for 2020, and this is the proposed first livery.

nissan-skyline.jpg

nissan-skyline-2.jpg

Not a actually DTM, and proposed as a 4WD (ala Godzilla I guess) 1991 Macau, raced against the Merc 190s there as seen in the background