A Resolution Or Two

2 replies to this topic

#1 Peter Gunn

V8 Fujitsu Series Driver

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,180 posts

Posted 27 December 2018 - 01:28 AM

My better half thinks i should make some new year resolutions, well i never have before but here are just a few of her suggestions.
Stop swearing at the telly when the following appear .
May, Corbyn, Trump, Putin, Macron, Merkle, any idiot who mentions PC, the media for being crass,stupid and bias in favour of what they think than to give us straight news, Celebraties who are not as bright as my little toe, which covers all of them.
Ant & Dec , Simon Cowell, Xmas starting in August, Holidays that i could never afford as i don't own a B yacht, and stop throwing my slipper at the telly when a game show comes on as one day i will hit it,but one thing i will do and it gives me great pleasure is to wish you all.
A HAPPY 2019, MAY IT BE A BETTER ONE FOR ALL IN THIS WORLD OF OURS. :lol:

#2 Sports Racer

V8 Supercar Driver

• Auslotters
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,071 posts

Posted 30 December 2018 - 10:00 PM

My resolution is to build a car that finally beats yours in the proxy. :D
May the downforce be with you.

#3 Aquakiwi1952

Kart Driver

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 124 posts

Posted 03 January 2019 - 11:33 AM

View PostPeter Gunn, on 27 December 2018 - 01:28 AM, said:

My better half thinks i should make some new year resolutions, well i never have before but here are just a few of her suggestions.
Stop swearing at the telly when the following appear .
May, Corbyn, Trump, Putin, Macron, Merkle, any idiot who mentions PC, the media for being crass,stupid and bias in favour of what they think than to give us straight news, Celebraties who are not as bright as my little toe, which covers all of them.
Ant & Dec , Simon Cowell, Xmas starting in August, Holidays that i could never afford as i don't own a B yacht, and stop throwing my slipper at the telly when a game show comes on as one day i will hit it,but one thing i will do and it gives me great pleasure is to wish you all.
A HAPPY 2019, MAY IT BE A BETTER ONE FOR ALL IN THIS WORLD OF OURS. :lol:

You sound a perfectly reasonable, rational 'kindred spirit" even type of chap Peter

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users