A Resolution Or Two

Peter Gunn

My better half thinks i should make some new year resolutions, well i never have before but here are just a few of her suggestions.

Stop swearing at the telly when the following appear .

May, Corbyn, Trump, Putin, Macron, Merkle, any idiot who mentions PC, the media for being crass,stupid and bias in favour of what they think than to give us straight news, Celebraties who are not as bright as my little toe, which covers all of them.

Ant & Dec , Simon Cowell, Xmas starting in August, Holidays that i could never afford as i don't own a B yacht, and stop throwing my slipper at the telly when a game show comes on as one day i will hit it,but one thing i will do and it gives me great pleasure is to wish you all.

A HAPPY 2019, MAY IT BE A BETTER ONE FOR ALL IN THIS WORLD OF OURS. :lol:

• Upvote 1

My better half thinks i should make some new year resolutions, well i never have before but here are just a few of her suggestions.

Stop swearing at the telly when the following appear .

May, Corbyn, Trump, Putin, Macron, Merkle, any idiot who mentions PC, the media for being crass,stupid and bias in favour of what they think than to give us straight news, Celebraties who are not as bright as my little toe, which covers all of them.

Ant & Dec , Simon Cowell, Xmas starting in August, Holidays that i could never afford as i don't own a B yacht, and stop throwing my slipper at the telly when a game show comes on as one day i will hit it,but one thing i will do and it gives me great pleasure is to wish you all.

A HAPPY 2019, MAY IT BE A BETTER ONE FOR ALL IN THIS WORLD OF OURS. :lol:

You sound a perfectly reasonable, rational 'kindred spirit" even type of chap Peter