The Return Of Purvis And The Hunt For The Lost Treasure.

• You cannot reply to this topic
No replies to this topic

#1 Mobbzee

VW Bug Man

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,864 posts

Posted 23 October 2018 - 11:41 AM

It has been revealed today that Purvis has been partially resurrected. New parts will be able to be sourced.
I guess we will see if the actual full car makes a comeback......

Posted Image

Original owner Allan is also on the hunt for the missing/stolen Purvis Free Spirit which disappeared from the showroom 30 years ago.....
Posted Image
Posted Image

Quote.....
“Shane Purvis Nope. The prototype/ Free Spirit concept & associated development & intellectual property Was not part of sale price to CL. She had no interest in the FS what so ever. She said she would build her own Convertible in fact. AND, she did. Someone may have a pic of her naive attempt. I took $40,000 of the sale price to keep the concept for myself. She did however, agree to look after/ store the prototype, but with no responsibility.
( we agreed it would be a point of interest for her customers to enjoy ) I was to move it out, if she was ever short of space. I drove into her factory one afternoon to check on her progress & the FS.
It was gone. I was told by a young guy ( only person there) that some guy backed in a trailer one day when Coleen was out. He said HE had been asked to pick up the FS & deliver it somewhere !???
Neither he, ( the young guy I spoke to when visiting ) or the other person there at the time it was taken, could remember who he was OR WHERE, he said he was taking it. Coleen knew nothing about it, as she wasn’t there at the time.
Have no doubt guys ! The Free Spirit belongs entirely to me / myself & the Purvis Family !!!
There you go guys. The real story.
Allan Purvis.”

Edited by Mobbzee, 23 October 2018 - 11:46 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users