Policar 330 P4 And 412P

SlotsNZ

This model was announced some time ago. Now we get a look at the first test shots in colour, and learn that two variants will be produced.

The 330 P4 and the 412P

These are obviously mock-ups, so they are not there to show quality, just the concept for final tweaking.

Given that they are appearing as the first new "Classics" mold under Policar, as opposed to the 312p which came across from a Slot.it mold,

we can pretty much assume they intend using these as one of their "set" car options next year.

car06-1.jpg

car06-2.jpg

car06-3.jpg

car06-4.jpgcar06-6.jpg

Recovering Lapsed Slot Addict :ph34r:  *  Custodian of many used screws (mostly loose :rolleyes:)  *  Total kidder  *  Companion of other delusional slot addicts :lol:  

• 2 weeks later...

For what I understood, these should be an addition to the classic slot.it series. They are branded under policar for the ferrari license issue.

I am not a big fan of classic cars, but I will buy a couple of white kits when they will become available.

Cheers

G

"I am an expert at the top of my field when mowing the lawn".

• 1 year later...

The second Policar Ferrari is out.. This one is the 412P version

CAR06b Ferrari 412P - n.11 1000Km Spa 1967

car06b-1.jpg

Recovering Lapsed Slot Addict :ph34r:  *  Custodian of many used screws (mostly loose :rolleyes:)  *  Total kidder  *  Companion of other delusional slot addicts :lol: