Policar 330 P4 And 412P

4 replies to this topic

#1 SlotsNZ

Formula 1 Driver

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,454 posts

Posted 27 September 2018 - 11:06 AM

This model was announced some time ago. Now we get a look at the first test shots in colour, and learn that two variants will be produced.

The 330 P4 and the 412P
These are obviously mock-ups, so they are not there to show quality, just the concept for final tweaking.

Given that they are appearing as the first new "Classics" mold under Policar, as opposed to the 312p which came across from a Slot.it mold,
we can pretty much assume they intend using these as one of their "set" car options next year.

Posted Image

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image
Slots addict 1st class * Inaugural and undefeated "Pie-Bone 400 champion" For of course, team "We Don't Gloat" * Slot.it Shootout Champion 2015 * Harmon Memorial Winner 2017 * Lathe Addict Extra-ordinaaire * Itinerant Mediterranean cuisine junkie * Hobbit 3rd class * Legend in my own imagination * Classic quote for 2018 "The older I get, the faster I was" * My Track Oakland Raceway V2 | * | Club intro on Youtube

#2 Wobble

Electric model car wrecker

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,005 posts

Posted 27 September 2018 - 05:58 PM

I'm looking forward to these. I had too many of the Scaley version but thankfully down to 3 now.
Posted Image

#3 Peter Gunn

V8 Fujitsu Series Driver

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,166 posts

Posted 27 September 2018 - 06:35 PM

Now were talking already raided the guvnor's purse like you Wobble looking forward especially to this pair

#4 Wobble

Electric model car wrecker

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,005 posts

Posted 27 September 2018 - 08:49 PM

And they're sidewinder to boot if they're the chassis they'll end up with. I was half pie expecting a chassis like the new Toyota.
Posted Image

#5 GRUNZ

Kart Driver

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 209 posts

Posted 07 October 2018 - 05:17 AM

For what I understood, these should be an addition to the classic slot.it series. They are branded under policar for the ferrari license issue.
I am not a big fan of classic cars, but I will buy a couple of white kits when they will become available.
Cheers
G

"I am an expert at the top of my field when mowing the lawn".

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users