2018 Nz/au Grp5 Proxy Rnd 3

Orakei Racer

Hi guys , as Orakei Racer has mentioned , the cars have arrived in Christchurch for the next round. At this stage Qualifying and the Round Race will be happening on Wednesday 5th September . Results and photo's will be posted asap after qualifying and the race .. So good luck to everyone ....

Qualifying for round 3 has been done .... Mixed bag of cars this time around , some were great , some were good others either suffered from lack of brakes or lack of grip , so some cars may struggle for grip by the end of a 3 minute heat . Other than that , their a great looking field of Group 5 cars ... I should be a fun and interesting nights racing tonight .. Good luck to everyone ...

Results and some photo's to follow shortly .

Thanks for the qualifying and good luck with the time trial tonight

2019 NZ RTR Nationals Gt 3rd

2017 NZ RTR Nationals NSR Classic 2nd

2017 NZ RTR Nationals Group C 3rd

2017 NSR Classic Challenge 3rd

2015 NSR Classic Challenge 2nd

2014 NSR Classic Challenge 3rd

2015 Garden City Invitation Overall Champion

No Dale, I’m just having a joke ......I posted something way back about me getting time to finish my car ....I think I commented that hopefully I’ll get my sh#tbox ready in time to send.....haha

I’m very happy with how my car is performing and so should you with you machine Mr top qualifier...

Well done dale good luck for the race which would be running now as we speak ....

Rossko

Round 3 was run last night , the guys enjoyed the nights racing ... with some close battles in the heats and even a few surprises . This is the first proxy i have run where there has been so many cars that have run in the high 7 second lap time

( 9 cars ) . The drivers were - Bram Yellow - Wazza Red - Pete Blue and John helped with marshaling duties , Thanks guys for helping me get the nights racing done .

Results and some photo's to follow .

081351.jpg

thanks for running this round guys

2019 NZ RTR Nationals Gt 3rd

2017 NZ RTR Nationals NSR Classic 2nd

2017 NZ RTR Nationals Group C 3rd

2017 NSR Classic Challenge 3rd

2015 NSR Classic Challenge 2nd

2014 NSR Classic Challenge 3rd

2015 Garden City Invitation Overall Champion

Thanks Warren and team, for running Rnd 3. Sounds like you enjoyed the night which is what it's all about. Congrads to Rossko and Dale, I knew Rossko's BMW was a sleeper.... :lol:. Looks like the top end in points will be a battle royal which is the best way to go for a proxy.

Orakei Racer

Slow is smooth, smooth is fast!

sorry for the delay in posting but HBMRC were hosting the DTM shoot out from Friday till Sunday

and then I had to get my presentation for my te reo maori coarse finished as I had to present it tonight

here we go, there is some tight racing

2018%20grp%205%20overall_zpsi5p2iy8m.png[/url]

the cars are with Paul in Christchurch for race 4

I will start a new thread for race 4 soon

good luck everyone

Holdens rule the rest just drool

slot cars are my drug,

ATCC/Bathurst proxy host

NZ Grp5 proxy host.

David

We all hope your presentation went well.

I was thinking we could help even make the overall competition more interesting is how the classes are playing out. We know the cars are enroute to the next venue. Maybe we could restate the class of our cars.

Aloha B

Lance A

Have a feeling there are some great races within each class

Aloha

Dale