Ralio! Round 12 Rally Wales Cymru

snurfen

It's a truly awful day here again in south Wales, piddling down with a vengeance straight off the North Atlantic again - all because some silly bugger organised a music festival on our village green!

`

special Stage 1 has been completed, run on pinewood, I've put Deadman's back up and will be running SS2 very shortly. Scores for SS2 wont be out till tomorrow, as I'm off down the Pub for a snifter to celebrate a mates 50th birthday. as soon as the last car crosses the line on SS2.

post-16846-0-42156700-1535290892.png

wosautos12.gif

Hi Martyn

How the hell did Car 35 go from 22nd to 1st...?

It's OK. I'll take it though....lol. Must be starting to get run in.

Shame to see Barbs drop way behind on that stage, I presume it was the watersplash.

Well done to Gazza, Gas and Gunn....nice to see some new faces in the top three...!

Thanks for all the mayhem Martyn...!

Cheers

Dave

Edited by slotcarmann

WTF this should have been the only track.

Who said it was a waste of money sending all that gear over :)

Congrats to all who ran and helped, obviously the trip down the pub did the job

Quickly read this post before it is deleted or i turn grey again

Gary

http://www.facebook.com/Rallyproxy2017

As with every visit, it was great fun to see all the cars - biggest surprise this year was how differently the cars ran on different days! Some loved it moist (oooh errr missus) whilst others preferred it bone dry.

Dave, nobody more surprised than me to see your stage win - it just decided to play the game for 3 minutes :lol: :lol: :lol:

So the cars have gone to shipping, no details yet, but I'll get them to Splitrim as soon as I get the tracking number.

Here are my findings AFTER the completion of all stages. One or two to keep an eye on for braid condition, but on the whole, not looking too bad so far in their circumnavigation. Good luck for the remaining rounds, lets hope we see some more shake ups before the final chequered flag drops.

post-16846-0-97034300-1535524982.png

wosautos12.gif

Thanks for all the action, Snurfen

2019 NZ RTR Nationals Gt 3rd

2017 NZ RTR Nationals NSR Classic 2nd

2017 NZ RTR Nationals Group C 3rd

2017 NSR Classic Challenge 3rd

2015 NSR Classic Challenge 2nd

2014 NSR Classic Challenge 3rd

2015 Garden City Invitation Overall Champion

Thanks Martyn for running this round . Well executed as usual . And thanks for the info on all the cars. Also thanks again for braiding my car up. Was disappointed they died out so quickly. Not a good sale for Slot it braids. Congrats to all the podium getters. Good to see a variety of different cars up there.

Cheers Craig.

Craig

"You can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”.