Ralio! Round 10 Rally Wales Cymru

snurfen

Here are the results from Round 10! well done all, and sorry for those who didnt run as well as expected. Round 11 will be on the far more open and faster Pinewood, but it does favour those with decent brakes. Stay tuned for photos later this evening from round 10........

post-16846-0-16688800-1534867844.png

wosautos12.gif

Wow, some quite big gaps there...!

Well done to the top 3, a well-deserved win for Mondeo74....including 3 stage wins.

Sorry to see our New Zealand contingent has slipped down the order to join Barbs and me....

Oh well, onward and upward, hopefully. I prefer Pinewood as a smooth drive...lol

If all else fails we've still got the All Blacks to fall back on!!

• Upvote 1

2019 NZ RTR Nationals Gt 3rd

2017 NZ RTR Nationals NSR Classic 2nd

2017 NZ RTR Nationals Group C 3rd

2017 NSR Classic Challenge 3rd

2015 NSR Classic Challenge 2nd

2014 NSR Classic Challenge 3rd

2015 Garden City Invitation Overall Champion

Excellent pics

• Upvote 1

2019 NZ RTR Nationals Gt 3rd

2017 NZ RTR Nationals NSR Classic 2nd

2017 NZ RTR Nationals Group C 3rd

2017 NSR Classic Challenge 3rd

2015 NSR Classic Challenge 2nd

2014 NSR Classic Challenge 3rd

2015 Garden City Invitation Overall Champion

And here is the full track......

39760748_10155861714507060_9080433528084103168_o.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=433b2d412d594e218838a8a4077fe398&oe=5C00F0B2

and hopefully, two videos showing how a car with brakes and shorter wheelbase deals with the full track and also how the four different models deal with the watersplash, the most problematic part of the track for the majority of the cars with poor times.

wosautos12.gif

If you ever find yourself down this way with time on your hands mate, we'll set it up and have a blast.

I was so disappointed for the guys at Wye Valley when they had no room for it, then it went to Keith's in Hereford. As soon as I heard it was up for sale, I was on it like a shot.

Sadly, I dont get it out often enough Simon, but now I've changed it's storage spot to make it easier to get out and set up, so it's going to get a lot more use this year.

wosautos12.gif

If you ever find yourself down this way with time on your hands mate, we'll set it up and have a blast.

I was so disappointed for the guys at Wye Valley when they had no room for it, then it went to Keith's in Hereford. As soon as I heard it was up for sale, I was on it like a shot.

Sadly, I dont get it out often enough Simon, but now I've changed it's storage spot to make it easier to get out and set up, so it's going to get a lot more use this year.

Martyn,

if I'd have know it was up for grabs, you'd have been bidding against me.

At least it's back in use.

I recently acquired a routed mdf track, which belonged to Ade on sf. Once everything in the house is finished, I'm going to rewire the garage, so I can install a hoist the lift it to the ceiling when it's mounted on a solid table.

Simon

Whats not to like...........

Congats to the podiumites . Good to see new faces up there.Also thanks Martyn for fixing up the braids on my car, appreciate it .

Thanks Phil for helping out with the posting of the results . Will be interesting to see if new faces make podium on the next round .

Cheers Craig

Edited by teamredracing

Craig

"You can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”.