slotcarmann

Round 9 Rally Isle Of Man - Part 2

Knew you would have a good reason Gas41T/Rossco. Agree SCX and Scaly wheels need beefing up. With SCX Toyota I used cotton and resin but have used aluminium sleeves previously. With Scaly Metro though I think I just filled wheels with resin. So far they have all lasted. Here's hoping.

Sorry everybody getting a little off topic.

Regards Chas Le Breton (charlesx)

Points table redone

Rally%20of%20IOM%20Rnd%209_zpspsoyqdfq.jpg

Edited by Ontheflipside

I can't believe that I wanted to grow up

Mount Salt Panorama Track Combined Road and Rally Track built near Salt Pan Creek Padstow - Sydney

A quick build rally track

2017 WRP Round 11 at Mt Salt Panorama

https://i128.photobu...zpss7sqiwfj.jpg

ummm....thought I finished 7th in round 9

2019 NZ RTR Nationals Gt 3rd

2017 NZ RTR Nationals NSR Classic 2nd

2017 NZ RTR Nationals Group C 3rd

2017 NSR Classic Challenge 3rd

2015 NSR Classic Challenge 2nd

2014 NSR Classic Challenge 3rd

2015 Garden City Invitation Overall Champion

Agreed Branco. My points are definitely wrong for R9. Branco possibly 20 and mine 9. Do not think JAMC right either and there may be others. Charles Le Breton (Charlesx)

Agreed Branco. My points are definitely wrong for R9. Branco possibly 20 and mine 9. Do not think JAMC right either and there may be others. Charles Le Breton (Charlesx)

Sorry Guys I have copied the wrong sheet (Stage 1 & 2)

Will fix ASAP

Edited Post #27

Hope figures are Ok as I have rushed off and catch a plane :huh:

Edited by Ontheflipside

I can't believe that I wanted to grow up

Mount Salt Panorama Track Combined Road and Rally Track built near Salt Pan Creek Padstow - Sydney

A quick build rally track

2017 WRP Round 11 at Mt Salt Panorama

https://i128.photobu...zpss7sqiwfj.jpg

Cheers OTFS

2019 NZ RTR Nationals Gt 3rd

2017 NZ RTR Nationals NSR Classic 2nd

2017 NZ RTR Nationals Group C 3rd

2017 NSR Classic Challenge 3rd

2015 NSR Classic Challenge 2nd

2014 NSR Classic Challenge 3rd

2015 Garden City Invitation Overall Champion

Funny about wheels never broke a SCX one but have had 3 RS one's break in the centre one on that car and two on the spare car , in fact bought 4 spare axle sets while i could as they seem to be dissapearing over here , so if anyone needs front and rear sets for the RS can help out.

Hi guys

I hadn't realised, but there is a dead-heat between cars 8 and 13...! Amazing after nearly 9 minutes of stage action....lol :o

For some reason, the spreadsheet logic has decided that Car 8 finished ahead....

I'm not sure if you can split them or whether they should have equal points...! :P

Cheers

Dave

• Upvote 1

I hadn't had a chance to study the data from Stage 3....but wow, some close finishes (as well as the dead-heat between cars 8 and 13, already mentioned)

1st and 2nd separated by 2/100....4th to 11th separate by just over 3 seconds....

And a big shout for car 69, which was only a fraction slower than the rest of the field on this stage.

Where's the next round guys?

So.…the box of 22 cars is now en route to Wales and should arrive there on Wednesday, all being well.

As a result of unexpected personal issues cropping up today, I was unable to find the time to take any more shots of the cars for the beauty parade, for which I humbly apologise.

However, I have sent photos of the 3 tracks used in Round 9 to Kevan, together with the results of Rd 9 Stage 3 and the overall Results for Round 9 - I am sure he will post all those on here as soon as he has a suitable opportunity.

The question for the final stage is whether anyone can challenge the top three cars....with 4th to 7th within 6 seconds, it's entirely possible...!

And can Rossko hang onto his lead of less than 5 seconds...?

All will be revealed very shortly...!

Cheers

Dave

Quickly read this post before it is deleted or i turn grey again

Gary

http://www.facebook.com/Rallyproxy2017

so far it has finished in positions 15, 18, 6, 5, 7, 9, 7, 4, 21 and i have no idea what the hell i,m doing wrong with my car prep anymore, answers on a postcard please :)

Body screws done up tight mate - I think it says back 1/2 turn (or perhaps 1 1/2 - your car is in my garage!). Drop me a PM to confirm, please mate. I'll pm you elsewhere to make sure I catch you.

See my thread for shakedown details later today.

wosautos12.gif