Hi guys

It won't be long (hopefully) before the cars arrive in the Isle of Man: according to the postal website, delivery is scheduled for tomorrow (Tuesday 7th).

Round 1 will have 3 stages....one flowing wooden routed (on the club racetrack); one twisty Scalextric Sport (a new one with hillclimb turns); and the 3rd one a tight, routed track (TT Grandstand).

So, as usual, anything can happen...! It's the sea air, I think.... :blink: I hope everyone has packed rain tyres, as the warm summer weather is due to break here by tomorrow night....with rain and winds coming in.

I'll check the cars over quickly before we start the event proper and give them a test run.

Do any of them need any attention of any sort, other than a quick check, before we start?

Cheers

Dave

Thanks Leo and any others who helped for a well run round. Congrats to the podiumites .

,especially the Metro :o:lol: . I always said that tracks all over have there own characteristics and can surprise those who's cars are maybe not doing so well in previous rounds, surprising them by being up the pointy end.

As far as the different makes , I'm going to have a look on the previous runs on my track to see what the time difference might have been between SCX and Scaley. But as was mentioned it was the lack of other manufacturers continuing the rally car builds as one alternative that was a turning point for us turning to Scaley.

Anyway on to the Isle Of Mann to Dave and his crew to see if there round may give us a different winner :rolleyes::huh::D . If you can Dave , have a look at my car for an updated Playboy book for my navvy as I think he's getting bored with the old one, he's had this one for quite some time ;):D . Have fun Dave and hope to finally see both yours and Barbs car make an appearance.

Cheers Craig

Edited by teamredracing

Craig

"You can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”.

Morning all

Woohoo....we are go! :D

A box arrived this morning just before 10am....thanks Leo....so will go down to the Club this afternoon and give them a preliminary run.

I'll open a new thread for Round 8 - isle of Man - Part 1.

Best get the tyre warmers on our Quattros…. :rolleyes:

Cheers

Dave