Another From Tas

Malomay

G'day, many thanks for those who arranged a manual sign up for me....a bit sad that a 30 year IT tech finds joining up to an on-line forum beyond him !

Anyway, I've started getting re-aquainted with slots through restoring my uncles old classic scaley track & cars from the 60s.....actually still runs pretty well & the cars still run.....after a little bit of maintenance.

I've got 3 young boys & at this stage I'm looking to get a semi-permanent plastic track up & running for us to have a bit of fun with. Although my long term project imagination has been fired up somewhat after visiting a couple of the Hobart Slot group tracks at the very kind invitation of Phil & his mates.....the world of routed track building looks inviting & somewhat daunting. But one I would love to have a go at.

cheers

Mal.

"This has been a test Mal, only a test"

090408_emergency_test.gif

Welcome to the slot-addiction centre

Recovering Lapsed Slot Addict :ph34r:  *  Custodian of many used screws (mostly loose :rolleyes:)  *  Total kidder  *  Companion of other delusional slot addicts :lol:  

Glad we finally got it sorted Mal.

The proram this Forum runs on is very good but now dated, so some things just don’t work.

The owners are looking at updating, but as this Forum is owned by Slot racers it is all done with only support from Advertisers and other “ Slot nuts”.

It is a very open Forum with few restrictions.

"This has been a test Mal, only a test"

090408_emergency_test.gif

Welcome to the slot-addiction centre

haha, that gave me a good laugh....one of my roles at work these days is as the Chief Warden in our work building ......I can relate to that cartoon perfectly !

thanks for the welcome.