kalbfellp

Round 3 Shelmore Park Rally

Fantastic result Branco. Pretty happy with my 7th overall as well and 3rd in Stage 2. 3 Kiwis in the top 10. Nothing wrong with that.

Like Branco I did virtually nothing with my car as it seemed to go well enough at home. No regrets so far but a long way to go.

Great result also for Grandkids and Rossco. Well done and to you too Phil for a great and well run/timely round.

Regards Chas Le Breton (charlesx)

Thanks Charles

2019 NZ RTR Nationals Gt 3rd

2017 NZ RTR Nationals NSR Classic 2nd

2017 NZ RTR Nationals Group C 3rd

2017 NSR Classic Challenge 3rd

2015 NSR Classic Challenge 2nd

2014 NSR Classic Challenge 3rd

2015 Garden City Invitation Overall Champion

many thanks to host Phil for running the stages, well done to those on the podium,seems the kids are giving us all a lesson in rally tuning!!!

Maybe they had a very good teacher

Fantastic result Branco. Pretty happy with my 7th overall as well and 3rd in Stage 2. 3 Kiwis in the top 10. Nothing wrong with that.

Like Branco I did virtually nothing with my car as it seemed to go well enough at home. No regrets so far but a long way to go.

Great result also for Grandkids and Rossco. Well done and to you too Phil for a great and well run/timely round.

Regards Chas Le Breton (charlesx)

Yup, the only real mod i fid this year was change the guide for a deeper one, which in hindsight was probably a mistake.

Thanks Phil. I'm still in Japan.

Free Wifi for a moment.

I can't believe that I wanted to grow up

Mount Salt Panorama Track Combined Road and Rally Track built near Salt Pan Creek Padstow - Sydney

A quick build rally track

2017 WRP Round 11 at Mt Salt Panorama

https://i128.photobu...zpss7sqiwfj.jpg

So are you scouting for new hosts for WRP, or considering a Drifting series.........

Simon

Whats not to like...........

Ok guys here's the Points tally as of Phil's Shelmore Park Rnd 3. Looks like there's one car clearing the field but there's a few more tracks to contend with , so lets see if it has an achilles heel.

Wrp_Points_Table.jpg

Just to get back to some of the previous comments ,we've been saying for a while now that each track has it's own characteristic's and what works on one doesn't mean it will work at another. but hey, that's slotcar's for you.

Cheers Craig

Craig

"You can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”.

Sure is Chas, sadly I'm 12th, and dropped a little from my average or I'd be in that mix too

Simon

Whats not to like...........