Slotman/slotcarmanager Software

SlotsNZ

I have an old version of this - 11.3.1a, which will only save one track design, and which lacks Ninco R5 curves in it's library.

The slotman site no longer exists as far as I can see.

Would anyone have a later version, and also the added data set for Ninco R5?

OR, is there any other design software out there with Ninco and Carrera file sets.

I am passably handy with software, and once did have R5 which I added to the library myself, but that was about 5 laptops ago, and I don't appear to have moved it on

Recovering Lapsed Slot Addict :ph34r:  *  Custodian of many used screws (mostly loose :rolleyes:)  *  Total kidder  *  Companion of other delusional slot addicts :lol:  

• 2 weeks later...

Hmm are you going back to plastic???

The best track design software at the moment is UR(http://www.uracerweb.org/).

Forget about the race management part.

This program can do also designs for wood track.

One of the prissy mods on SF has contributed a lot to UR design and a new version is on the way (according to what he was saying).

Cheers

G

"I am an expert at the top of my field when mowing the lawn".

Hey Gio

yeah I know UR well - or did. - his original english translation of the documentation was pretty rough, Doc Vanski and I split it in half and re-translated it about 10 years back.

.It looks good, from me recent play with it, I was just begrudging paying for the full version

Not going back to plastic, but I will be messing around with a couple of plastic tracks that can be stowed in the new garage, a road and a RAID/Rally.

I have about 100 feet of RAID and snow track, and 250 feet of Ninco standard, some SCX standard.

And of course, when file sets come available for the two new systems, variants on Carrera and Ninco size, radii and border widths, I'll be messing around with those possibilities.

Over next summer I will have a 6 x 6 garage spare; just for build projects.

Recovering Lapsed Slot Addict :ph34r:  *  Custodian of many used screws (mostly loose :rolleyes:)  *  Total kidder  *  Companion of other delusional slot addicts :lol: