Rnd 1 Minto Rally Park

teamredracing

Have run stage 1 of the proxy yesterday and will run stage 2 today . I will do the spread sheets when all is finished .

Bit of a cold day yesterday and the track didn:t rubber up as good as it usually does . We:ll see what today brings.

Cheers Craig

Edited by teamredracing

Craig

"You can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”.

Cold!! in Aussie, get outta here.

2019 NZ RTR Nationals Gt 3rd

2017 NZ RTR Nationals NSR Classic 2nd

2017 NZ RTR Nationals Group C 3rd

2017 NSR Classic Challenge 3rd

2015 NSR Classic Challenge 2nd

2014 NSR Classic Challenge 3rd

2015 Garden City Invitation Overall Champion

Yes Branco , it does get cold here. But only when you don't want it to.

Just a reminder to those who are hosting , please take pics so we know what your layout looks like . And don't forget the sponser. There are track banners in the box of cars ,so you can spread them out around the track for the duration of your proxy then put them back in the box for the next host to use. Ok down to business.

Ran stage 2 today and complete turn around from yesterday . It was a bit warmer in the garage and the track rubbered up well. Big thanks to Gaz for marshalling and his photo work .

Rnd 1 Minto Rally Park - Stage 1

Stage_1a.jpg

For those wondering why ZeGas is by himself , he realised that his car was ineligible for this proxy . As he had paid his entry fee we decided to run it but will not gain any points . He's ok with this decision and just wants to see how the car performs.

Congrats to JAMC , Aquakiwi and Scuderia Turini for making podium.

Phil , your going to have to get the kids to set your cars up :P:D .

Will put up Stage 2 tomorrow , so its back to the garage to start cleaning up.

Cheers Craig

Edited by teamredracing

Craig

"You can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”.

Thanks Craig! They robbed my chassis from last year and then decided it was too light so added more weight, told them it was too heavy!

Worst part is the 5 yo was the test driver, the mechanic is 14 what would they know?

Bloody smart arse,s no idea where that comes from!

Stage 2

Stage_2.jpg

As you can tell times were better . It was a better weather day than Saturday .

Congrats to Aquakiwi and JAMC again . Both these cars are good .

Final Result / Rnd 1 Minto Rally Park

Final_Results.jpg

Congrats again to Aquakiwi and JAMC overall.

Thanks again Gaz for all the pics and marshalling . Makes it a lot easier. Peter Gunn , don't beat yourself up , it's only the first round . It is a nice car to drive but the shake down is only to get a feel for your car , not to and do a stage and dont forget there were an extra 3 cars missing in the pack so you could have been 3 more positions down :o:lol: Long way to go. Alexis , as I was told on the weekend , maybe this is a Ford orientated track :huh::o;) Ben will send you a Pm.

Cheers All

Craig

Edited by teamredracing

Craig

Thanks for running the first round Craig ( i think ) :D looks like the top 2 cars are on another planet looking at the times , looking forward to furthur slaughter :o as the series progresses did think the car was a lot better this year but :angry: obviously not in the running , still good company down here though :)

Thanks to you guys for getting this round all sorted.

I won’ t live this result down, after allowing the kids to use my chassis, thinking the Lancia was better!

But at least Keith and I look like having our own race down the back.

Well down also to Aquakiki and yourself Craig fit podium finishes.

Hopefully other tracks will suit our cars better.

Thanks for running this round guys. Lots to happy about for my Metro. Gonna be an interesting year.

2019 NZ RTR Nationals Gt 3rd

2017 NZ RTR Nationals NSR Classic 2nd

2017 NZ RTR Nationals Group C 3rd

2017 NSR Classic Challenge 3rd

2015 NSR Classic Challenge 2nd

2014 NSR Classic Challenge 3rd

2015 Garden City Invitation Overall Champion

Thanks for the good start to this years event. Hope it does not go all downhill again after the first few rounds like last year.

Great to see fellow Kiwi Aquakiwi near or at the front once again. Congrats to the other podiumites and organisers too. Will once again be an interesting series.

BenM - Looks like you should have kept with your Metro. It was really flying at the end of last series.

Regards Chas Le Breton

I'd like to echo everyone's comments, we'll done Craig.

Great start Leo, car looks great in your red and white livery, I'm pleased to see you on the podium for the first stage,then beat you by 3 tenths on stage 2.

Look forward to the tussle with you throughout.

Simon

Edited by Splitrim

Whats not to like...........

Thanks lads for getting things kicked off. Does it get any easier after all these years? Congrats to those at the pointy end.

BenM - Looks like you should have kept with your Metro. It was really flying at the end of last series.

Regards Chas Le Breton

One race does not make a season ;) besides, I don't know if I could have improved the metro much. Would have probably made it worse.

Some slot (and MTB) vids NOW SHOWING

Hi guys almost forgot to put up the Podium shots.

First up

Stage 1

Stage_1.jpg

Stage 2

Satge_2.jpg

Final Results

Final.jpg

Only going through my phone yesterday and saw them :o;):D . Thanks Mel for putting up the points table . Haven't learnt to do this yet.

Cheers Craig

Edited by teamredracing

Craig

Where's the names in front of the cars Craig?. :rolleyes:

You could have ironed the banner at the back. :P:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I shouldn't be too hard on him. He's working long hours ATM

Round 2 will be run (if the track is up and running) on the 12th & 13th May at Casula Raceway. Toughest track in the whole series :huh:;)

I can't believe that I wanted to grow up

Mount Salt Panorama Track Combined Road and Rally Track built near Salt Pan Creek Padstow - Sydney

A quick build rally track

2017 WRP Round 11 at Mt Salt Panorama

https://i128.photobu...zpss7sqiwfj.jpg