Wobble

Bartlett Camaro

Yep same colour, maybe the flash didn't light it up so much. Now that you mention it I might have a look at the photos and see if I can't add some light.

Actually, comparing the photo with the car they are 2 different blues anyway. The model looks to be a greener blue but about the same exposure.

Edited by Wobble

bram1_zpsfkhrhndv.jpg

Um first time I've heard of the tissue and superglue to make an interior. Learn something new everyday. :rolleyes: I have been using a playing card. I'm sure this is super light.

Edited by ArroldN

MOPAR or NOCAR YES IT'S A HEMI

Um first time I've heard of the tissue and superglue to make an interior. Learn something new everyday. :rolleyes: I have been using a playing card. I'm sure this is super light.

The Mk 2 model has taken its place now as I needed one for a Pontiac as well so used this for a pattern. The Mk3 is following closely.

DSCF5991.jpg

bram1_zpsfkhrhndv.jpg

I like to remove the original interior, photograph it from above as a plan view then print an A4 sheet full of them the same size as the originals. Stick the driver back in and it's as lightweight as you're going to get but with all the detail of the original.

Print It, Build It, Race It, Improve It, Repeat...B)

Although my interiors don't look too bad in the car as they aren't the easiest to see, I decided to remove the toilet paper superglue pieces and fit styrene sheet instead. The beauty of these plastic plates is that I just had to reheat them and they shrunk back to flat so that they can be used again and so here's the much tidier Mk3 version.

DSCF5994.jpg

bram1_zpsfkhrhndv.jpg

Have you put scratch marks on the roof for extra authenticity??

Your eyesight must be better than mine … I can't see them.

bram1_zpsfkhrhndv.jpg

Seeing the post Gazza added with the Bartlett Camaro got me thinking about something to do with Pioneer motors that I'd like to ask about. It's some time since this thread was current but I've been having the odd run with this car and recently dropped a Pioneer motor into it and now it can lap the track where I race as quickly as any of my Slot.it Group C cars and LMP's and it's quite a long track. My quickest cars usually take about 8.3 - 8.5 secs per lap. I remember reading somewhere about Pioneer's 18k motor specs and seem to recall that the output of one version was getting up there towards Slot.it's orange endbell of the time. There used to be a 'small p' version and a 'big P' version among others and it would be good to check it out if anyone can recall reading this post as well and knows where it is.

bram1_zpsfkhrhndv.jpg

@WobbleI have a couple of Pioneer typhoon motors that I am told work well in Carrara's. I have a couple of Chevy Monza's that I want to make into (Bob Jane Brock driven) and (Moffat Federation) and want to use the motors for them.