2018 Wrp Rules

Ontheflipside

Running low is a disadvantage on my tracks. Water splash (no water!) on one and an effing big step on a straight on the other. There is very little mag on my tracks and they arent exactly maggie motors. What little CoG lowering you will get from scrubbing tyres down is offset by the grounding effect on the bumps. IMHO (as if there is anything humble about me ever!!!).

wosautos12.gif

Always have found i have to run my rally cars a little bit higher than i would race cars and don't forget that dreadful scaley cog wheel is a bit on the big side so don't take to much meat of otherwise you'll find that grounding and deslotting will be the trouble. :)

My tyres have arrived - thanks Mel.

I told my girls that they could paint the driver and co-driver (who are called Scarlet and Bob apparently.....) so who knows what they are going to end up looking like ! I've heard colour changing nail varnish mentioned (it changes from pink to purple depending on the temperature) so sounds like my car will come with a built in temperature gauge !

Hi Mel.

My No. 8 MG Metro is in the mail today so please let me know when it arrives. I have put a return address page in box so you will see this when you open box. My car is identical to last year.

Regards Charles Le Breton (charlesx)

Will do

I can't believe that I wanted to grow up

Mount Salt Panorama Track Combined Road and Rally Track built near Salt Pan Creek Padstow - Sydney

A quick build rally track

2017 WRP Round 11 at Mt Salt Panorama

https://i128.photobu...zpss7sqiwfj.jpg

My Delta started its journey today :)

Leo

If it's on the slow boat to China I'll pick it up in May :lol: :lol: :lol:

I can't believe that I wanted to grow up

Mount Salt Panorama Track Combined Road and Rally Track built near Salt Pan Creek Padstow - Sydney

A quick build rally track

2017 WRP Round 11 at Mt Salt Panorama

https://i128.photobu...zpss7sqiwfj.jpg

Well, finally....

Some good news....!

Barbs' Audi is now going round most corners, most of the time, without jumping out of the slot...! :)

Some final tidying up and gluing to do and she'll be right...!

Just got to replicate all that with mine now and post them off tomorrow. :blink:

Fingers crossed...!

Cheers

Dave

Hi folks, can anyone convert the images of the door and bonnet plates to bitmap, gif or jpeg files I'd be grateful as my putter doesn't recognise "png" files.

As we've got a few more days before final posting I might as well make the Lancia look the part!

Pm me for my email address

Rgds

Simon

Edited by Splitrim

Whats not to like...........

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys . As we still waiting on some cars and we did forget that our club round had to be put off til this weekend, we will be hopefully running the first round of the WRP next weekend. I will get the cars we have off Mel Saturday night and give them a run on Sunday. All cars running ok I'll try and give a bit of feedback on them . By the way I'll be running the track without extensions this year.

Cheers Craig

Craig

"You can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”.

• 3 months later...

A control tyre supplied by MJK will be used for this event, there will be

two

(2) different types of tyres for the 4 different cars, 1 Type MJK #4257 for the RS200 / MG Metro 6R4 and 1 Type MJK #4221 for the Audi Quattro / Lancia Delta S4, the tyres will be posted out when confirmation of Entry via payment is made, so choose carefully.

Only the supplied MJK control tyres are allowed, and as with previous events the tyres will be colour coded for this event, cars without the supplied tyres will be excluded.

As the cars are rear wheel drive only, the tyres have been supplied in packs of two.

Quickly read this post before it is deleted or i turn grey again

Gary

http://www.facebook.com/Rallyproxy2017

Cheers Gary chuckle well we don't have many left here and what we do have don't stock them, but a kind person called Phil is going to help me out so thanks :D

Ian (MJK) has tried a few times to get his product on shelves over there, but has been told that they have enough types of tyres on offer and don't need any more.

Getting a nice person over here is probably the best option.

Quickly read this post before it is deleted or i turn grey again

Gary

http://www.facebook.com/Rallyproxy2017