Rally Slotcar World Proxy 2018 Expression Of Interest

Ontheflipside

that's interesting , seems that there's a few bent axle/wheel combinations going on with these scaley cars.

My Audi had a badly bent front axle last year, I managed to straighten it as best I could, but you could still notice it.

when checking it over for this year I found one of the front rims also had worn out from the knurling and was out of round, got it glued back on but again it's not 100%

so there is still some front axle/wheel bounce going on

I checked on Pendles website but they didn't seem to have any front axle or rear ends for these cars as spares,

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very few of the "current" crop of group B cars have rear axles available, the only one for the Audi I found was in Australia, for about £10 gb, with £20 postage !!!

I could only find chassis with front axles for the Lancia and Audi in the UK. No rears...........

BTW as I have a couple of extra days to post, if anyone could convert the images of the rally plates to a bitmap or jpeg, and pm them to me I'd be grateful

Rgds

Simon

Edited by Splitrim

Whats not to like...........

Entry_Car.jpg

Entry_Car_Chassis.jpg

Thought I'd throw in a pic for those newbies of my car. It's the same car I ran last year.

# 46 Audi Quattro

Weight : 107 gms

Tyres Rear : Last years MJK's cleaned and light sand.

Tyres Front : As above but new coating of clear .

Chassis trimmed for body float .

Gears : Original but just cleaned up.

Navvy: Same playboy book as last year so no doubt we'll get lost again :o:D .

Edited by teamredracing

Craig

"You can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”.