Didnt Think The Cricket Was That Interesting

munter

Didnt think the cricket was that interesting but there are bugger all Aussies on here at the moment.

Those Kiwi jokers are keeping the place afloat...better start talking soon or I will go off you lot.

Didnt that English chappy do well?

John Warren

Slotcars are my preferred reality

Personally I support NZ .... !!!! GO THE HEAT !!!!

After today's play England are looking good to win the series or at least tie it now.

(In case you missed it Bairstow said that they are treating the next two games as though it is a two match series so they want to win them both.)

Shame they missed the memo about the first 3 games and the need to win them to hold on to the Ashes....

Chris had fun for 9 balls, I had fun for 9 balls.

#treatingauslotastwitter/instagram

Is that a typo, was it meant to be a "Westy got a new Anglia that ain't doing to bad" - Ewen Gilmour

It's that time of year John, a lot of Aussies away on holiday or doing other things with families (if they want to be able to play with their toy cars through the year :))

• Upvote 1

Willis roared in from the Tapsell road end able partnered in attack with Botham from the other end , think that was the last time i saw England playing cricket , after that era tidlywinks got more interesting , happy new year :lol:

There was an interesting period when Messers Warne, McGrath, Ponting & Gilchrist were playing, but can see how English enthusiasm waned thereabouts too :)