6 Restored 70's Scalextric Sedans For Sale, 3 Boxed.

muira scalextric P4 911 917 Electra Ford 3l

3 replies to this topic

#1 grt

Kart Driver

• Auslotters
  • PipPip
  • 527 posts

Posted 01 December 2017 - 06:32 PM

Have been busy restoring some cars for Christmas, and have six 70's Scalextric cars that I already have at least 3 or 4 versions of in my collection.

I have put them on my http://home.alphalin...tml/ForSale.htm page on my website. May eventually go on ebay if no interest here.

As Photobucket pics can't be posted here any more, you'll have to go to each cars webpage to see pics and get more details: Postage is at cost, but if you buy 2 or more cars, I'll pay the postage, and I'm happy to consider any reasonable offer, particularly if you want multiple cars.

All cars are guaranteed to be working, although they all have pink big can motors (except the 911), so aren't the quickest, but are very smooth and easy to drive. The 3 with boxes all have the correct box, but apart from the 911, probably are not the car's original box, and all boxes are rather tatty.

Thanks,
Graeme
~~~~~~

(Life is like a sewer....................What you get out of it depends on what you put into it!)

My Website

#2 difinity

Difinity

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 795 posts

Posted 01 December 2017 - 08:45 PM

I note that I was able to post a photobucket image a couple of weeks ago. Have you used more than your quota?

#3 grt

Kart Driver

• Auslotters
  • PipPip
  • 527 posts

Posted 02 December 2017 - 10:51 AM

Well, some time ago (as did many others) I received several emails from photobucket demanding I pay for their service, or I won't be able to use my pics on 3rd party hosted sites. Now their hosting service is OK, but their front end and support is shithouse, so I stuck with my free account, and shortly thereafter my linked pics could no longer be see from this forum.

So I then started trying a different service for hosting pics for the forum. Unfortunately, in my dotage, I can't remember what service I used (i only loaded a handful up as an experiment)

I assumed that the photobucket restrictions were still in force (although I haven't tested that), so I didn't bother putting pics up on my topic, just linked them to my own website, which is not affected by the photobucket restrictions.

By the way, I just found a U-Steer rear axle with wheels that match the front wheels of the Ford 3L, and I also found a mint in packet U-Steer hazard, which I will throw in with the car for nix.

Cheers,
Graeme
~~~~~~

(Life is like a sewer....................What you get out of it depends on what you put into it!)

My Website

#4 grt

Kart Driver

• Auslotters
  • PipPip
  • 527 posts

Posted Today, 06:37 PM

Hi Again,

I have added 2 more cars to my http://home.alphalin...tml/ForSale.htm page:
  • A Gold C125 Porsche with original wiring and bulbs, although only one bulb works.
  • A Blue Strombecker Cheetah, in very good original condition, which has a very fast open can motor.

All forums members will get a $5 discount off each car, plus an additional $5 or more per car if you buy multiple cars. If you buy 5 or more I'll give you the most expensive one of them for free.

Cheers,
Graeme
~~~~~~

My Website

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users