George Turner ( New Products )

Peter Gunn

Have noticed on Georges site he has now produced the Austin A40 , the car was one of the many early saloon racers in the early 60,s and will make a great companion for the racing Anglia , also the sit up and beg Ford Pop now this looks a great kit and even better is the hot rod version released also , a must get for me .

George is a legend, in and out of the pub.

The tow truck is on my short list.

Keep going back and looking at his site for ages. I've ordered the Group A Jag XJS , wide body Hillman Imp is tempting.

Is the Jag XJS Group A still available it doesn’t seem to show on the page? Always wanted to do a Bathurst version.

Yes it is .I couldn't find it either , until I made a comment on his facebook page ........ http://www.georgetur...xjs-gt-901/#588

Edited by mopar

• 3 months later...

See George is about to mould the 1968 Le Mans Alfa T33 ( long tail ) one of my favourite cars , looking forward to this one, and a new Cunningham , an old favourite is back the Maserati 300s with engine detail as well so will have to see what's in the wallet i guess.

• Upvote 1

• 5 months later...

Now before i start and not to upset GRUNZ with my so called lack of prenounciations, ( hmm is that how you spell it ).

As we know George does a vacume formed 1/24 Mini body.

But you may not know that George is bringing out the 1/24th Mini in a resin body and chassis.

And it,s nearly ready , now i for one am looking forward to the release of the Min.

Now let's check, yep 5 small sentances, and 5 full stops, and 7 commas, that should pass the GRUNZ test ( hopefully ), chuckle. :D

• Upvote 1

Now before i start and not to upset GRUNZ with my so called lack of prenounciations, ( hmm is that how you spell it ).

As we know George does a vacume formed 1/24 Mini body.

But you may not know that George is bringing out the 1/24th Mini in a resin body and chassis.

And it,s nearly ready , now i for one am looking forward to the release of the Min.

Now let's check, yep 5 small sentances, and 5 full stops, and 7 commas, that should pass the GRUNZ test ( hopefully ), chuckle. :D

So you have a keyboard with those keys that have strange symbols on them (;:"'<,>.?/~`!@#$%^&*()--+=|\}]{[) and you also know how to use (some of) them! ;-)

GT makes some nice cars. Have a lancia somewhere in my cache of to-do projects.

Cheers

G

"I am an expert at the top of my field when mowing the lawn".

• 1 month later...

Bought the kit first impressions rather nice, lovely body with great arches, the chassis comes with a inline pod which works well, the body is held on to the chassis with wire which you bend rather like the side fixing on palma car, i used glasses frame screws.

My one is fitted with a NSR 25K motor geared at 9x 27 using slot it gears , wheels are slot it alloys and running Wasp urethanes on the rear, Avant guide and running with a bit of weight up front.

On my Carrera track a great little car to drive , neutral handling and handles the 25k motor with ease, can see a class of these being great fun to drive, i do have a picture of my finished car , but unable to post pictures on here if someone who has my E mail address would like to do it for me very happy to send it.

You can do it too.

Go to your post on SF, left click on the image, if you use chrome you should see the option "copy image address", copy the image address, then come back here on AU, click on the icon "image" (it looks like a polaroid pic) or it is in the 11th icon on the second row in the top menu of the post interface, past the link (crtl v if you are a windows user) on the URL field that pops up.

Hope it makes sense...

post-20491-0-58671100-1540845884.jpg

Edited by GRUNZ

Cheers

G

"I am an expert at the top of my field when mowing the lawn".